SUBOXONE: spit/swallow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Louisecee View Post
    I get 2+8mg tables everyday and desolve both under my tounge the tablets do exist I'm using them to get of opiate drugs I was addicted ano this was posted a wile ago but you can get 8mg tablets
    Im needing help tapering i have seizures and feel dead inside but cannot seem to get down low enough to not seize. My drs tell me ill be on it the rest of my life. Smh its all about the money. But my health matters to me...ANYONE, EVERYONE PLZ HELP. IM SORRY ABOUT IF I POSTED WRONG DONT KNOW HOW TO WORK THIS PAGE...

Comment

Originally posted by Jennifer411 View Post
      Im needing help tapering i have seizures and feel dead inside but cannot seem to get down low enough to not seize. My drs tell me ill be on it the rest of my life. Smh its all about the money. But my health matters to me...ANYONE, EVERYONE PLZ HELP. IM SORRY ABOUT IF I POSTED WRONG DONT KNOW HOW TO WORK THIS PAGE...
      It looks like you desperately want/need some help but you haven't logged back in since you started this thread? Please update as soon as possible, myself and others would be more than happy to help you! Take care... God bless us all!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert_325 View Post
        I know of NO ONE who gets headaches from swallowing the subs. How much medication are you actually getting if you spit out what "you think" has no suboxone in it?

I've heard this question numerous times and I always answer it the same way. Don't spit out the subs. It's not the thing to do. You leave it in your mouth to be absorbed sublingually and then just swallow what is left. That's what I suggest and what I did.

I won't debate spitting or swallowing. I just think it's unwise to spit out medication that costs $8 for each pill. God bless.
        I get headaches from naloxone pretty sure its how the gov't punishes its drug addicts even ehen
        we provide the gold to oil there machine (kindalike bitting the hand that feeds you … anyhow headaches yes I do they SuCK ive heard spitting the spit out helps but I dissolve mine in rubbing alcohol and burn it off. you could just letit evap I guess but im impatient ...no more headaches

Comment

o yea im on tabs ask for em if u get u get headaches and spitting isn't helping enough an try like I sayd

Comment

Working...
          X