adderall dosage over time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adderall dosage over time

Hello Adderall dependency and dosage over time?

I suffered through school with ADD and my coping strategies for my ADD related depression were not healthy. At 25 as my responsibilities increased I decided to try adderall. It has done wonders and I finally feel capable in carrying out tasks that used to make me frustrated and panicky. Since taking adderall I am eating healthy and have stopped drinking entirely. I can stay in contact with people whereas before I often lost contact due to forgetfulness and distractions. So far it has been great! That being said, I do have a few fears. 1) If used as prescribed will I develop a dependency issue? 2a) Will my dosage always have to increase as I get older 2b) what I mean is will the benefits of adderall go away after prolonged use leaving me with a dependency on adderall with no real benefits or will the same dosage keep me productive provided it is not abused.

Originally posted by qurifeqi View Post
    Hello Adderall dependency and dosage over time?

I suffered through school with ADD and my coping strategies for my ADD related depression were not healthy. At 25 as my responsibilities increased I decided to try adderall. It has done wonders and I finally feel capable in carrying out tasks that used to make me frustrated and panicky. Since taking adderall I am eating healthy and have stopped drinking entirely. I can stay in contact with people whereas before I often lost contact due to forgetfulness and distractions. So far it has been great! That being said, I do have a few fears. 1) If used as prescribed will I develop a dependency issue? 2a) Will my dosage always have to increase as I get older 2b) what I mean is will the benefits of adderall go away after prolonged use leaving me with a dependency on adderall with no real benefits or will the same dosage keep me productive provided it is not abused.
    Hi qurifeqi!
    Regular use of adderall in large daily doses creates a significant risk of addiction.
    You should be careful with this

Comment

Working...
    X