3rd day of this nightmare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey D,
    Think of you constantly and hope you are staying well. Stay strong and keep up the good work, I know these times have been trying for you and you have struggled so hard, crazy...huh?! You deserve a break here soon and I pray you get it!

Comment

• Hey bud
      Hope ur having a good day!
      Stay safe

Comment

• Originally posted by Isolated View Post
        Hey D,
        Think of you constantly and hope you are staying well. Stay strong and keep up the good work, I know these times have been trying for you and you have struggled so hard, crazy...huh?! You deserve a break here soon and I pray you get it!
        Iso... Your words are comforting. They mean a lot thank you! I felt like a break was coming... then this Corona Virus hit and man did it rock my world... I am sure like the rest of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by geez_again View Post
          Hey bud
          Hope ur having a good day!
          Stay safe
          THank Geezy... My day is as well as can be expected. I hope yours is also good!

Comment

• Hang in there D...I get it...things will get better...they have to!!

Comment

• Yo! D! Whazzzz up? Lol
              I hope u n the fam are ok. Don't really have much to report... just thinking of ya and wanted to say hi

Comment

• Have a great Easter weekend Day2

I’ll be thinking of ya!

Comment

• D man.... wats going on? Hope you n the fam are ok? Miss ya!

Comment

• Hey Day!
                    7 months my friend! Hope you’re well!
                    Virtual hugs!!!

Comment

• Checking in my friend. I too have been quiet but busy. Most importantly sober. Hope you’re well. 7 months sober friend! So thankful for your support. It’s difficult in quarantine but a part of me doesn’t want to disappoint you and most importantly my kids! Whatever motivates you correct? Peace and hugs!!!

NMP!

Comment

• Hey day 2 I have been following your journey. Great job. I started a thread couple days under oxy withdrawal confusion. This is my story
                        Hello,
                        I was really addicted pretty bad up until 2012. I was taking 10-15 30mg blues. 300-500mg a day. I went to inpatient rehab for 6 months. I have been doing very well working out every day. In October of this year I had shoulder surgery. I was prescribed 30 oxycodone 5 mgs. I was taking about 2-3 everyday for a couple days and then stopped. I didn’t want to get caught back into the addiction. A week or two after I found myself taking them twice a week on the weekends. But I was only taking half of a pill (2.5mg). For the last two months before I quit I was taking 2.5 mg every day. I quit cold turkey Monday April 6. Went 4 days and gave in took half a pill (2.5 mg) that Friday. Immediately regretted it. That Saturday April 11 I officially quit. So i am on day 19 today. The withdrawals the first 10 days or so wasn’t bad at all. However the last week I’ve been feeling like death. Like no energy at all. I figured there is no way this can be withdrawal. I’ve been having headaches, dizziness at time. I thought I got the corona virus, got tested and came out negative thank god. I went to the ent yesterday and he said my sinuses are inflamed and red and that It looks to be a viral infection. I never thought 2 months of 2.5 mgs would cause this type of symptoms. I keep reading these forums and I see some ppl it lasts weeks and I’m freaking out. Do you think it’s the wd or me being sick?

So after reading a lot of posts. Yesterday I went and bought L-Tyrosine and some 5htp. I took them and immediately felt so much better. More energy and motivation.

This morning I took 1000 mg of L tyrosine and I feel good so far. Maybe I was depleated of dopamine? I only took such small amounts of the oxy. This is confusing lol. Anyone have experience with L tyrosine. Sorry for hi jacking your thread. Really need advice. Thanx

Comment

• Day!!! Check in! Miss you!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                            X