No announcement yet.

Thirty Hours In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How’s my heartburn buddy!? Glad your son is well! Hang in there! All we addicts have are each other. I’m celebrating 7mths! Wow!
    Take care!
    NMP

Comment

• Hi, Geeze, Hi, K! Great to hear from you. Sounds like you two are doing well in the midst of this total craziness. That cheers me up a bit. I've been in a lot of pain lately, my asthma is constant, due I'm sure, to all the pollen that is keeping me locked up inside the house. (Even tho there's nearly 40 acres that I could be out walking around on) K, I ran out of my stomach med, and WOW!!!! I was very swiftly reminded of how much worse my life can be. Luckily, I got my meds fairly quickly, and my horrible heartburn has settled down again. WHEW! Idk for sure, but severe heartburn HAS to be worse than death! Why, oh why, can't an old lady just lie down, close her eyes, and wake up in Heaven? Maybe I'm just a big wiener, or I'm very ungrateful, or whatever, but I'm so tired of this life. Seems like I've been losing the war for 60 years now.. I just keep putting up the surrender flag, but I guess God never sees it. I keep waking up here.

Comment

• Ok.....FINALLY!! I tried for 2 days to figure out how to get back on here and post! The forum is looking a lil' different than it did last time I posted. Just different enough to totally confuse an old lady and make her have such a hard time figuring out how to do something so easy! lol! Well, I'm doing ok. I'm tapering clonidine, as per my doctor's bidding. So far it's not too bad. Just some insomnia and seems like a tad bit of rls every now and then. Nothing I can't handle. Now....as far as this darned pandemic is concerned....it's a whole different story. I'm sick of this quarantine thing. As far as I know, there have been 18 cases of it in our county. I'm beginning to think that our world's leaders got together and planned this as population control. That's the only thing that makes sense to me. Either that, or God's not happy with us, and is letting us know about it very loudly. Hey, where's me little emojis? Hope you are all well. ((hugs)) to all!

Comment

• Ooooh, I see......All of a sudden, I'm a new member now! =-D

Comment

Working...
          X