Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anxiety and depression directly related to opiates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky? You ok, buddy?!

Comment

• Originally posted by geez_again View Post
      Me too, I feel awful you have to deal with this.
      As you know, I've been through a ton of relapses. None had to do with chronic pain, I cannot imagine. However I'm concerned if the oxys are legit? That fent is no joke. I honestly wish there was more research on it but it's still fairly new and manufactured in clandestine labs! But I'm telling you and anyone willing to listen, that stuff is straight poison. It really, really messed my brain and body up. I have zero doubts how poisonous it is. It's scary. Not to mention how fatal one speck can be. The fact that I used it last week after 3 plus months of clean time proves the power of addiction. Yuck!! Just please be careful. Some pills look so real. But they're just pressed doo doo. With god knows what in it. They're putting it in everything now. It's truly scary and insane to me.
      Wishing you well.
      Hey geez, I know all about the pressed garbage out there. I'm getting my meds from legit sources, I make sure of it! Back in the day I came across pressed xanax a few times so I know that $hit is out there! Thanks for the heads up though!

Originally posted by Leah987 View Post
      Ricky? You ok, buddy?!
      I'm okay but not really okay! I've been using alot of oxy this past week! I'm always dealing with pain and I find myself using more and more pain meds and less and less suboxone! I've spent every penny I had ($600-$700) on the pain meds this past week and now that I'm broke I have to deal with the pain again while getting back on the subs! I hate this cycle of going back and forth! I can't afford it either but I keep on doing it? I just want this pain to go away, sometimes it's so bad I'll spend my last dollar for just a few hours of relief! I'm in such a bad place, I hope and pray that I can manage this pain without relying on the pain meds? I've been on the subs way too long now too, I desperately need to stabilize again and stick to the taper protocol that I know works! God help us all! God bless us all!

Comment

• Good luck Ricky. I'm rooting for you. Going back and forth can get old quick. It def took me a good 4 days to stabilize on subs. I only used for one day!! But it was fent and that stuff is so so powerful. I'm just glad I didn't enjoy it. Anyway yes, it did take longer than I thought to feel ok. I've stayed away from it for many reasons but one for sure is going back n forth. I don't think I could swing it.
        Hope you feel better soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricky71 View Post
          Hey geez, I know all about the pressed garbage out there. I'm getting my meds from legit sources, I make sure of it! Back in the day I came across pressed xanax a few times so I know that $hit is out there! Thanks for the heads up though!

I'm okay but not really okay! I've been using alot of oxy this past week! I'm always dealing with pain and I find myself using more and more pain meds and less and less suboxone! I've spent every penny I had ($600-$700) on the pain meds this past week and now that I'm broke I have to deal with the pain again while getting back on the subs! I hate this cycle of going back and forth! I can't afford it either but I keep on doing it? I just want this pain to go away, sometimes it's so bad I'll spend my last dollar for just a few hours of relief! I'm in such a bad place, I hope and pray that I can manage this pain without relying on the pain meds? I've been on the subs way too long now too, I desperately need to stabilize again and stick to the taper protocol that I know works! God help us all! God bless us all!
          So sorry to hear this,Ricky! I understand, tho. Pain is horrible when it just won't let up. Praying for you, friend.

Comment

• Greetings forum, I hope and pray that you all are doing well? We are going through some very difficult and scary times throughout the world right now and I just want to wish everyone a safe and healthy journey! I am hopeful that we will get through this pandemic but unfortunately it make take quite a while to do so! Take care of yourselves and each other... God bless us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricky71 View Post
              Greetings forum, I hope and pray that you all are doing well? We are going through some very difficult and scary times throughout the world right now and I just want to wish everyone a safe and healthy journey! I am hopeful that we will get through this pandemic but unfortunately it make take quite a while to do so! Take care of yourselves and each other... God bless us all!
              Hi Ricky - Yup... unprecedented times for sure. Are you locking yourself away in your house? How are you handling the "social distancing"? Are you still able to work? I wish you well my friend. I wish us all well!

Comment

• Ricky, are you doing ok? I certainly feel for you as far as the pain is concerned.Either my pain is worsening, or I'm developing a greater resistance to the tylenol 4. Or both. I dunno. Still praying for you, buddy. ((hugs))

Comment

• How long does it take to start developing greater resistance to stuff like tylenol 4?

Comment

• I think this article has all the necessary information

Comment

• After how much time of abstaining you felt with drawels. What was your lifestyle when you decided to abstain. ?

Comment

Working...
                      X