No announcement yet.

Failure that needs help! Can’t do this anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great job, k!! So very proud of you. Keep up the great work.
    Enjoy ur day

Comment

• Originally posted by Kl372019 View Post
      Hey guys! I’m celebrating 6 months today! Wow! What a journey but it’s possible.
      Thank you to everyone for all the support and kind words through my journey! I know I wouldn’t have made it without you all!
      If I can do it, you can too!

NO MORE PILLS!
      Wow... I don't know where to begin K. When you started this journey It was like... Should I or shouldn't I? I'm so glad you did. It's been great walking with you on this journey!

Comment

• Yes! 6 months! Woot woot!
        Now if this reflux would leave me alone. Ugh! Lol!

NMP!

Comment

Yes! 6 months! Woot woot!
          Now if this reflux would leave me alone. Ugh! Lol!

NMP!
          Hi K... How are you doing? I started experiencing reflux this weekend. It is awful. I can't believe you have been dealing with it this long. What are you taking? It is so uncomfortable.

Hey... I started exercising again.

I am so proud of you.. to me, it feels like that 6 months flew by... II know the first 30 days are always tough but once you get momentum you are hard to stop... Good for you...

NO MORE PILLS!!

Comment

• 7 months! Wahoo! Hope everyone is well! Just wanted to check in!
            Hugs!

Comment

• Hey guys! Just wanted to check in! 9 months clean!!! Yay!! I hope everyone is well!!! Please stay safe!

Comment

• Question-I had a tooth pulled Wednesday and they put me on hydrocodone. I took one last night but I feel good enough to not need them anymore so I just tossed them. Do I have to start over my sober time? I have no need for use and definitely not to get high.

Comment

Question-I had a tooth pulled Wednesday and they put me on hydrocodone. I took one last night but I feel good enough to not need them anymore so I just tossed them. Do I have to start over my sober time? I have no need for use and definitely not to get high.

First of all, congratulations on only taking one of the pain pills and tossing the rest! Technically, yes, you have a new sober date because you did take a narcotic! But it's not a big deal, you didn't have a full blown relapse! You took a pain pill that was prescribed to you for a legit reason and that is all there is to it!

I would just look at it this way, you been completely sober since (date?) but you took one hydrocodone pill 10 months later for a dental procedure! It's no big deal because you didn't let it become one! I probably would of took all 5 or 6 of them or whatever you got all at once? You should be very proud of yourself! Keep on keepin on! Take care... God bless us all!
                  ​​​​​​

Comment

• Thank you! I have been sober since Sep 19, 2019! Almost one year! I was so bummed because I thought darn it, I have to start over and I had no choice. Being sober has been awesome and I don’t want to mess that up. I know one pill too many and I’m a mess again.
                    I love my kids too much to do that to them again.
                    You guys helped me so much! I’m forever grateful. Ricky, how are things for you! I’m praying for you always!

Comment

Working...
                    X