No announcement yet.

Suboxone withdrawal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50 days. Abstinence is getting easier. The suboxone dreams are gone. The obsessive thinking about using is going away. Body is still a little sore. I slept for 10 hours last night. Thank all of you who have been supportive. Great forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall1022 View Post
      50 days. Abstinence is getting easier. The suboxone dreams are gone. The obsessive thinking about using is going away. Body is still a little sore. I slept for 10 hours last night. Thank all of you who have been supportive. Great forum.
      Congratulations man... stay the course. Life is pretty awesome on this side.

Comment

Awesome! Keep on keepin on and don't ever let your guard down! It only takes that one "slip-up" and boom, next thing you know "full blown relapse"! Keep us updated from time to time? Take care... God bless us all!

PS
        Always remember - "One pill is too many and a thousand pills will never be enough"!!!

Comment

64 days. Just as hard if not harder. The cravings are so strong. Cant go to meetings. I'm doing all I can online. Take care.

Comment

75 days. Feel good. Fog is gone. Actually went to a meeting tonight. Hard to find real aa meetings. Zoom was taking over for a couple of weeks. Take care. I hope everyone is safe.

Comment

152 days. Wow. Life is so much easier. Lots of hope. Gl to all.

Comment

152 days. Wow. Life is so much easier. Lots of hope. Gl to all.

Very good news! I'm certain that your story will give hope to many for years & years to come!

At 64 days it sounded like you were still having quite a rough time then by day 75 things seemed to be getting better? Give us more details about how you are feeling now at 152 days clean? Take care... God bless us all!

Comment

Well it has been tough. I mean I'm very hopeful. The cravings lasted for a while. The physical fully goes away after 45 to 50 days. The weird thing is I sleep like a baby. Dream alot. Stress is much easier to manage. And being able to think. Oh my. I can process thoughts and be rational. Financially. Oh my. My business is doing better. It just seems that life is manageable. Everyday is not a struggle. I was on a maintenance medication since 2002. I was a prisoner. I ran into a friend the other day who I used to use with. First thing he said was I can get some awesome h. You know how the devil works. I started sweating. All I wanted to do was get high. That minute. They say it takes 10 minutes for the craving to pass. I have a technique. Have a journal on my phone. I read my worst days when I'm craving. I had to stay in a hotel with my family back in November. We were driving to Baltimore for Thanksgiving. Its when I started getting clean. Worst night ever. Tremors, high anxiety, crying. I went for a walk there and slipped down an embankment and hurt my hip. Still hurts a little. It was awful. I read those nights to remind me how bad off I was. Getting off of sub was the hardest thing I have ever done. ITS WORTH IT. God bless this forum. I love you guys.
                  Last edited by Randall1022; 06-30-2020, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X