Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just started Buprenorphine / Subutex

Hello,

I just inducted Subutex in pill form (I didn't care for the sheets) and am feeling funny. It definitely stopped the physical stuff such as sweating, stomach pain, etc, but it has made me very anxiety-ridden almost in a panic. Has anyone else had this effect when they've started this? I hope it's only temporary.

I am excited to start this on a very short term, but I can't go on being a nervous wreck like this for the entire duration. If anyone has been through this and has suggestions on things to help with this side effect please let me know. Thank you!

Originally posted by BobbyKnocks View Post
    Hello,

I just inducted Subutex in pill form (I didn't care for the sheets) and am feeling funny. It definitely stopped the physical stuff such as sweating, stomach pain, etc, but it has made me very anxiety-ridden almost in a panic. Has anyone else had this effect when they've started this? I hope it's only temporary.

I am excited to start this on a very short term, but I can't go on being a nervous wreck like this for the entire duration. If anyone has been through this and has suggestions on things to help with this side effect please let me know. Thank you!

You've started two threads which can create confusion. Stop using this thread and it will eventually disappear in to the archives. Just use your other thread that's in the Suboxone forum.
    ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky71 View Post

You've started two threads which can create confusion. Stop using this thread and it will eventually disappear in to the archives. Just use your other thread that's in the Suboxone forum.
      ​​​​​
      Sorry. I wasn't sure which one was best to get a response in so I posted in both forums.

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyKnocks View Post

Sorry. I wasn't sure which one was best to get a response in so I posted in both forums.

No worries. I've already left you a reply on your other thread in the Suboxone forum. If anyone else stumbles upon your thread here they can follow this direct link to your suboxone forum thread - https://www.drug-talk.com/forum/gene...arted-suboxone

Comment

Working...
        X