Xanax withdrawal after almost 1 year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xanax withdrawal after almost 1 year

Ok. So i've never discussed with anyone this but i m gonna give it a try here..
    So i have 1 year with short 1-2 weeks of breaks out of xanax but i've really abused it like 2mg-5mg a day with loads of beer and weed sometimes and amphetamines or what else i will have on my hand
    I've quit it a couple times but i got back on it because i had terrible thoughts, big headaches and nose bleeding also very anxious,depressed and angry
    I have 3 days cold turkey but i took some codeine cuz i feel like sh....tttt
    i never had a prescription for it but abusing it hardly and never had a seizure or >>>> like that but now i see i am really hook'd to it .. what you recon? is it good if i keep it cold turkey?
    Like i say'd almost every day 0.5xmg as many times i needed sometimes even 10-12 mg a day ( but rarely) usually between 2-4/5 mg a day .
    What you recon ?
    Last edited by Oxy666; 07-31-2020, 01:05 PM. Reason: xanax withdrwala cold turkey

Originally posted by Oxy666 View Post
    Ok. So i've never discussed with anyone this but i m gonna give it a try here..
    So i have 1 year with short 1-2 weeks of breaks out of xanax but i've really abused it like 2mg-5mg a day with loads of beer and weed sometimes and amphetamines or what else i will have on my hand
    I've quit it a couple times but i got back on it because i had terrible thoughts, big headaches and nose bleeding also very anxious,depressed and angry
    I have 3 days cold turkey but i took some codeine cuz i feel like sh....tttt
    i never had a prescription for it but abusing it hardly and never had a seizure or >>>> like that but now i see i am really hook'd to it .. what you recon? is it good if i keep it cold turkey?
    Like i say'd almost every day 0.5xmg as many times i needed sometimes even 10-12 mg a day ( but rarely) usually between 2-4/5 mg a day .
    What you recon ?

Definitely DO NOT quit xanax cold turkey, it can be gravely dangerous to do so! Benzos need to be tapered very slowly in hopes to avoid or at the very least minimize withdrawal symptoms.

Google search "The Ashton Manual"? Dr. Heather Ashton is the leading authority on everything related to benzodiazepines! The Ashton Manual includes tapering schedules for many different benzos including xanax?

Have you looked in to 12 step programs and/or drug addiction counseling? Update when you can? God bless us all!

Comment

nah i never had a drug addiction that i couldn't handle till i meet mr. xanax ). i do have 2 days but i take like 120 mg's of codeeine.. i've quit it before after 4 months of hardly abusing it for about 5-6 weeks maximum but ... i don't really had body symptoms of withdrawal only psychological...and where i m from is not good to go to a doctor and speak about this )) because everyone will find out.. so i can't buy xanax anymore because i cut out my line and i just use some beers or codeine.. last time i did it and it work'd fine till 1 day i had some problems and i came back on it.
      i was using as a anti anxiety, would help me very well to work like i would be on a small line of coke and also my back pain , but now i went to doctors to fix my back and they gave me some >>>>ty prescriptions... i know allot how drugs usually affect me so i think i can really handle this time but sometimes i have BIG(HUGE) HEADACHES !

Comment

and btw i tried >>>>loads of drugs but xanax was really good for me all the time . only once i passed out after 4 mg crushed and 0.75L bottle of whiskey and saying never i will return but after i woke up came back on them ... i don't know if many or any people experienced xanax as a rush very clear mind, could work very hard psyhicaly and psihologycaly .. i would drink beer because even 5 mg at once would not make me sleepy at all only in the night but in day i would go as many i wanted ... a couple times my body was "retarded" but my mind clear asf... i don't know or how is possible even my friends who some of them have been on xanax prescription for a while would say they never experienced what i did.. (sorry for my bad english)

Comment

Working...
        X