Need identification light blue S on both sides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need identification light blue S on both sides

I have 4 pills i found In My sons room, i need to know what they are. they are a lighter blue color, baby blue, not dark. they are rounded have a flat edge around but the face of the pill is slightly rounded not flat if you know what im saying. they only have a large S printed on one sode with nothing on the other. i really would like to know what they are. any help will be greatly appreciated. My email address is [email protected]. i have already run the pill identification wizard and that was no help.

the pill has the S on both sides, just looked and saw that.

Comment

That helps - Thanks!

Is the pill shaped like this? (____)

Comment

The pill is light blue and round shaped not oblong or oval. And has large s on each side. the outer edges are flat and the face slightly rounded. Hope that helps. it doesnt appear to be coated either. it is blue all the way through it.

Comment

sounds like 10mg morphine but don't take me on that, wait for robo or kirby to answer.....Dave

Comment

Hi TeKnology
            I can reassure you this pill is NOT morphine, in fact nothing like it. It am working on this at the moment - I have found an ID for the same description in an oval pill so I assume the round pill is the lower strength - but I need to do a bit more searching to confirm my instincts. Hope to get back to you soon

Comment

Thanks for the help robo, i will be checking back soon to see if you have come up with anything, I have taken some low quality ics of the pills if you would like me to post them.

Comment

Hi TeKnology
                The pills you have found are SOMINEX, an over-the-counter nighttime sleep aid.
                Each pill contains Diphenhydramine 25 mg
                Imprint Code S / S
                Description light blue, round tablet
                You will find the product website at sominex.com

Info at https://www.drugs.com/diphenhydramine.html

I am sure knowing this will help you sleep better

Comment

lol, thanks for the help. I appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                  X