round white mylan A4 one side scored + other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• round white mylan A4 one side scored + other

Please help Id..This is a rond white pill on one side it has MYLAN on top and A4 below it. The other side is scored to break into 4 pieces..

Thank You

This pill is ALPRAZOLAM 2 MG
    Generic for Xanax
    Imprint Code MYLAN A4
    Description white, round, double-scored tablet
    You will find an image at mylan.com
    Info at https://www.drugs.com/alprazolam.html

Comment

Thanks Robo,
      Your the greatest.I think you have answered all my pill questions..

Thanks AGAIN YOU ROCK :John

Comment

pill correct info

this pill is a 4 milligran
        generic for xanan
        thay r extenden release

Comment

No, Mylan A4 is not extended release, besides Alprazolam doesn't come in a 4mg XR.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats Meow View Post
            No, Mylan A4 is not extended release, besides Alprazolam doesn't come in a 4mg XR.
            this is true. you can get a 3mg mylan but they are octagon shaped and very hard to find. sure wish they had a 4 mg!! there are a alot of misconceptions about xanax. i have yet to see these susposed 3 mg green bars. i have seen plenty 2 mg green bars that are time release.whenever u get your hand on anything u are not sure off-google is your friend

Comment

Originally posted by ballsdeep View Post

this is true. you can get a 3mg mylan but they are octagon shaped and very hard to find. sure wish they had a 4 mg!! there are a alot of misconceptions about xanax. i have yet to see these susposed 3 mg green bars. i have seen plenty 2 mg green bars that are time release.whenever u get your hand on anything u are not sure off-google is your friend

Actuallkt the 3sci=ore green Xaxax do exist. THey are getting popular here in this area becuase of the people traveling to Florida for painkillers. I am colorblind so i "THINK" they were green...I insuf
              ulated 2 and I feel like I can fly...or maybe just go to bed...=P Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
              X