2 pills, oval orange marked 20 b 973/pink capsule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 pills, oval orange marked 20 b 973/pink capsule

theres an oval one thats orange marked 20 on one side and b 973 on the other

and a pink capsule marked 54 463

any ideas as to what they are?

Doing a search I have found other places that list the pink capsule as lithium carbonate.

Chronic Pain sufferer from severe spinal scoliosis with herniated discs and pinched nerves.

Comment

The pink capsule is Lithium Carbonate 300mg. Lithium is an antimanic agent and is used to treat Bipolar people. Hope this helps,sorry I couldn't identify the other pill. -JON

Comment

I am not sure on the other one, it resembles a 20mg Paroxetine Tablet (Paxil) but I can't find out if Paxil has all those same markings.

Chronic Pain sufferer from severe spinal scoliosis with herniated discs and pinched nerves.

Comment

theres an oval one thats orange marked 20 on one side and b 973 on the other

Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, Amphetamine Aspartate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, and Amphetamine Sulfate Tablets, 20 mg
          Description: Generic for Adderall

More info: https://www.drugs.com/adderall.html

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice nor is it an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

Comment

Working...
          X