Green and gray capsule No printings on it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green and gray capsule No printings on it

No printings on it. i think it may be neurontin but I'm not sure... can anyone help? and by the way, whats the difference between a real 80 oxycontin (green 80, 0C) and the Teva 80 oxycodones? if oxycontin means oxycodone, then are they the same strenght or are they just weaker?

The Tiva Oxycontin is just as strong as the Purdue Oxycontin but if crushed the Tiva brand 80's have something inside that turns into a clear,jelly-like substance to prevent people from crushing and injecting them.If used as directed they are just as good. -JON

Comment

anyone know what this is?

Comment

I'm not sure what they are but, Oxycontin are time released so you only have to take one every 12 hrs. instead of every 4-6 hrs. Oxycodone is the same ingredient but not time released like Oxycontin. -JON

Comment

Oxycodone is the actual drug name.

OxyContin is the brand name for a controlled release (lasting 12 hours) formulation of oxycodone manufactured by Purdue Pharma L.P.

Comment

Green and gray capsule No printings on it. i think it may be neurontin but I'm not sure...
            Sorry, can't help you here. It is impossible to accurately ID pills with no imprints or markings.

Comment

Working...
            X