Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

white oval APO with a 4 (one half) 0 (other half)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white oval APO with a 4 (one half) 0 (other half)

white oval pill

Its divided into two halves on the back.. one half has 4 imprinted and the other has 0... the other side has A P O

apparently it is valium

i also have small ones that say APO on one side and 2 on one half and 0 on the other half....

i wanna know if i should dose these (are they diazepam?)

Comment

Its Vicodin, but what milligram?? m363

Comment

that is vicodin? are you sure?

Comment

white oval pill

Its divided into two halves on the back.. one half has 4 imprinted and the other has 0... the other side has A P O

apparently it is valium

It is not Valium. You will find images of the Apotex generic version (diazepam) - at apotex.ca.

Comment

Its Vicodin, but what milligram?? m363

This pill is HYDROCODONE 10 MG /ACETAMINOPHEN 500 MG
            Imprint Code M363
            Description white, oblong, scored tablet
            Info at https://www.drugs.com/acetaminophen_hydrocodone.html

Comment

My pills were vicodin? The imprint on the pill wasnt M363, only APO and (bisect) 4 and 0

Comment

My pills were vicodin?

No, your pills are not Vicodin. It's getting to be a confusing forum thread!

The imprint on the pill wasnt M363, only APO and (bisect) 4 and 0

Your pill might be APO-CITALOPRAM, an antidepressant:

40 mg - White, oval, biconvex film coated tablet / Comprimé ovale, blanc, sécable, pelliculé APO (obverse) 40

Unfortunately I can't find a picture. I think secable means 'scored'. Makes sense since 40 mg US CITALOPRAMs are scored.

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice nor is it an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

Comment

Working...
                X