Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orange Gelcap Identification? Help!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Orange Gelcap Identification? Help!

    Hi there! I'm looking to figure out what brand a dayquil-like pill I took is - I took the blister packs out of the box a long time ago, and I've discovered it gives me migraines, so I'd really like to not buy it again. I have a lot of info about it but can't identify it in the identifier. Here it is:

    Orange oval liquid/gel capsule, with the numbers "341" stamped on one side in white ink, held in sets of 2 in a foil blisterpack

    Back of package says:

    Day Time Relief
    Each Softgel Contains: Acetaminophan 325mg, Dextromethorphan HBr 10mg, Guaifenesin 250mg, Phenylephrine HCl 5mg
    [Liver Warning for Acetaminophan]
    Dist. by: PL Developments
    Westbury, NY 11590

    Lot: F20079 Exp: 08/20
    PLFD-A419/421/422/423/425/426B MT000082

    As you can see I have a lot of info about it but can't find the brand in the identifier or the internet. I'm looking for the specific brand because I'm pretty sure my trigger is one of the inactive ingredients though it could potentially be guaifenesin just because I don't know if I've had that before. Either way, any leads would be super helpful - thank you!

  • #2
    Originally posted by oXFhQoo8Qh View Post
    Hi there! I'm looking to figure out what brand a dayquil-like pill I took is - I took the blister packs out of the box a long time ago, and I've discovered it gives me migraines, so I'd really like to not buy it again. I have a lot of info about it but can't identify it in the identifier. Here it is:

    Orange oval liquid/gel capsule, with the numbers "341" stamped on one side in white ink, held in sets of 2 in a foil blisterpack

    Back of package says:

    Day Time Relief
    Each Softgel Contains: Acetaminophan 325mg, Dextromethorphan HBr 10mg, Guaifenesin 250mg, Phenylephrine HCl 5mg
    [Liver Warning for Acetaminophan]
    Dist. by: PL Developments
    Westbury, NY 11590

    Lot: F20079 Exp: 08/20
    PLFD-A419/421/422/423/425/426B MT000082

    As you can see I have a lot of info about it but can't find the brand in the identifier or the internet. I'm looking for the specific brand because I'm pretty sure my trigger is one of the inactive ingredients though it could potentially be guaifenesin just because I don't know if I've had that before. Either way, any leads would be super helpful - thank you!

    You haven't checked back in since you made this post! Are you still looking for an answer to your question?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Ricky71 View Post
      You haven't checked back in since you made this post! Are you still looking for an answer to your question?
      Yep, definitely still looking for an answer! There just weren't any replies, so didn't need to look

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by oXFhQoo8Qh View Post
        Yep, definitely still looking for an answer! There just weren't any replies, so didn't need to look
        Check this out? Call the company directly if need be?

        http://www.pldevelopments.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Oh, nice find! I looked at their product table and there's nothing that exactly matches the pills I have, but I reached out to their support - hopefully that works out and they don't think I'm trying to sue them or anything haha.

          Thanks for your help! I at least now have a vague idea of what it is the generic version of (looks like MUCINEX® FAST-MAX® Day and Night Liquid Gels or MUCINEX® SINUS-MAX® Day and Night Liquid Gels), which is helpful. I'm hoping to get the specific store brand too.

          Comment

          Working...
          X