Blue pill with horse..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue pill with horse..?

my idiot of a friend took a pill he didnt know what it was. It was a baby blue pill with he thinks a black or red horse printed on it. the horse he thinks could also be a rainbow or some sort of face, he doesnt really remember. the effects it gave him was either a really strong anti-depressent or possibly a form of acid?? does anybody recognize this pill, im very interested to find out what it was.

sounds like an illicitly pressed pill to me. These are nearly impossible to ID, esp. after they have been eaten. Try www.ecstacydata.org or www.erowid.org and good luck.

Information = Freedom
    Information = Freedom

Comment

thanks! i couldnt find anything on those sites, everything on those pills is imprented on there, not just printed. thank you for helping me though, i am going to keep looking

Comment

if it looked like a ferrari horse bade then it was probly and xtc tab.

Comment

Sounds Like XTC To Me. Usualy Prescription Or Over The Counter Pills Have Some Sort Of Identifier I.E. A Letter Or Number Or Both. I Have Only Come Across A Few That Had Pictures On Them. I May Be Wrong On This One But I Really Do Think It Was Probably XTC If It Gave Him The Effects That Acid Would Give You.

I Donot Guarentee Any Information Provided But Will Be As Accurate As I Can.
          I Do not Guarentee Any Information Provided But I Will Be As Accurate As I Can.

Comment

Working...
          X