light&dark pink capsule apo 020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• light&dark pink capsule apo 020

Hi, i found some capsules will i was cleaning out some boxes in my closet. they are half light pink,half dark pink and have apo 020
    written on they. i can't seem to remember what they would be. if anyone know what these are i would appreciate it.

The capsule is omeprazole delayed-release capsule (enteric coated) 20 mg, a drug that helps treat GERD or ulcers.

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice nor is it an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

Comment

Thank you for letting me know. I did have alcurs in high school, must be from that.

Comment

Medication

Originally posted by sks2tone4 View Post
        Hi, i found some capsules will i was cleaning out some boxes in my closet. they are half light pink,half dark pink and have apo 020
        written on they. i can't seem to remember what they would be. if anyone know what these are i would appreciate it.
        Hi was doing some research on this medication when coming across your post. This medication is called Omeprazole generic or off brand of Prilosec used for various stomach problems such as GERD or Ulcers and many others. The manufacture of this medication is Apophex out of florida. Description is dark rose/light rose with imprint of APO 020.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarti View Post
          Hi was doing some research on this medication when coming across your post. This medication is called Omeprazole generic or off brand of Prilosec used for various stomach problems such as GERD or Ulcers and many others. The manufacture of this medication is Apophex out of florida. Description is dark rose/light rose with imprint of APO 020.
          Sorry Apophex is wrong it is Apotex the information and picture can be found at this website http://www.apotex.com/ca/en/products...&qs=omeprazole their main headquarters are in Florida but they are primarily a candian supplier so the generic name will be losec. Prilosec for americans and losec for canadians.
          Last edited by Anonymous; 05-19-2008, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X