• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cats Meow View Post
    Thanks Senor! Six more to go!
    lol its a vicodin
    sick of being sick

Comment

Hello!!

What in the world are you guys talking about?!? It is 5 mg Hydrocodone and 500 mg Acetaminophen. Vicodin!

Comment

THEE answer

If it weren't for Cats Meow, I wouldn't bother with this.
        However, on behalf of Cats' wishes:
        It's generic Vicodin (Hydrocodone) !!!

Or...maybe it's *real* Vicodin. Either way...it's a pain killer:
        The *lesser* of the 2 strengths.

(Hey Cats Meow: I used the word twice.
        Does that help your cause and/or mission??!!!)

LOL!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mick7r View Post
          If it weren't for Cats Meow, I wouldn't bother with this.
          However, on behalf of Cats' wishes:
          It's generic Vicodin (Hydrocodone) !!!

Or...maybe it's *real* Vicodin. Either way...it's a pain killer:
          The *lesser* of the 2 strengths.

(Hey Cats Meow: I used the word twice.
          Does that help your cause and/or mission??!!!)

LOL!!!!!
          its vicodin or hydro and it actualy comes in 5, 7.5 and 10 mg. and i agree with one of the above posts, definatly seek help to stop it before it becomes a big problem

Comment

Originally posted by Psychmajor View Post
            ---its vicodin or hydro and it actualy comes in 5, 7.5 and 10 mg.--
            Good point...I forgot about the fact the are made in 10mg strength.

It's been a while (Thank God) since I've needed them. Was on the 7.5's for almost 5 months when I did very bad tear on my right rotator cuff.
            I don't miss *that* kind of pain at all.

Also have used them for Root Canals (dental) and 2 abscesses.

Comment

Thanks everybody! I guess it is 5mg hydrocodone, I'm glad you all had fun IDing it, but we still need a few more people to ID the S 903 2mg Alprazolam bar, its down lower on the first page, I'm trying for 18 different ID's on that one.
              Last edited by Anonymous; 11-21-2009, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Cats ...... This totally cracks me up. Over 193,000 views on a freakin 5mg hydrocodone? LOL Damn! Maybe you need to make a sticky post for this and the xanax bars!

Comment

Vicodin

Originally posted by sammmy View Post
                  i found a white oblong pill. the only markings are "M357". my husband and i wondered if this is speed? (we have teenagers) anyone know???
                  Well, the good news is that it isn't speed, au contraire! This is a Real Common One. What you have appears to be the Generic Vicodin (Hydrocodone 5mg / Acetemenophen 500mg). This is a moderate strength NARCOTIC Pain Reliever. Highly abused and I would be suspect if it was found as you say outside of the prescription bottle.

Haiti P.I.

Comment

I count 17 ID's!!! Way to go! There's no reason to lock this thread, keep IDing it, if it'll make you happy, I couldn't care less, but we set a new record.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats Meow View Post
                      I count 17 ID's!!! Way to go! There's no reason to lock this thread, keep IDing it, if it'll make you happy, I couldn't care less, but we set a new record.

Cats ...... I still think you ought to make a freakin sticky on this one. It's even getting on my nerves and I don't even do pill >>>. I mean what pill head doesn't know what a 5mg hydrocodone looks like? Whatever it takes is okay I suppose but I think this is hilarious. Can you believe there are almost 200,000 views to this? Looks like this is a day for new records! God bless.
                      Last edited by Anonymous; 12-01-2009, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Robert, I don't even think its funny, I think its asinine, but what else can you do except laugh at it, and try and make it fun?

Comment

Generic Vicodin
                          5/500
                          Good painkiller.
                          Can give some people a nice euphoric feeling.
                          Makes some people sleepy.

High abuse rate. Easy to get. More than a few big name pro athletes have admitted to and sought help for addiction to this. More often than not addiction is an issue when someone has been on this for pain for an extended period of time. Many doctors will switch up meds if P.K.s are needed for extended periods of time in order to avoid addiction problems with vico. It's best and most common legit use is for short term pain issues such as dental work, strains/sprains/cuts, post op, etc.

>>thought i would at least try to add something to the convo with my pile on ID

Comment

Hi, I wasn't sure if this question had been answered so I made an account. I believe it's Vicodin. Can anyone confirm?!

Comment

I'm kind of glad that everyone and their mother ID'd this pill. I think all those >>> pushed this page to #1 on Google if you do a search for "M357" - This page had exactly what I was looking for.

I'm a single guy and I had six of these just sitting at the back of my medicine cabinet in no bottle and I had no idea WTF they were. After visiting this page, I realized they were probably just leftovers from my root canal about 6 months ago.

Thanks drugs.com!

edit: Oh and by the way, I'm pretty sure these are vicodin. ;P

Comment

Thanks ministeve, that makes 20 ID's!!

Comment

Working...
                                X