oblong white pill - M357

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from experience

The M357 is generic Lortab. I know because I was prescribed them for my back and became addicted to them.
    A person in a town near me was recently arrested for selling them to kids. These seem to be a drug of choice these days. Adults get them for procedures or accidents. They have some left over and leave them in the medicine cabinet. The kids can either take them or make some money with them.
    I pray you get some help for your kid if they are using so you don;t go through what I did.
    It was painfull coming off them. I was sick for a couple weeks.

Comment

Hey y'all, I just found a pill stamped m357 on the nightstand. Google sent me here. Umm...is it Vicodin or Lortab? Or is it Hydrocodone? Should I take it, or just put it back in the PEZ dispenser?

Of course I'm kidding. Glad I found this forum. Gave me a quick ID for one of the wife's Lortabs, as well as a good laugh. Thanks folks!

Comment

Originally posted by Cats Meow View Post
        It's stupid that eight different people feel the need to ID the same pill, how about we get 8 more people to say it's Vicodin?
        according to my calculation it is vicodin 5....

Comment

This is special!

Originally posted by sammmy View Post
          i found a white oblong pill. the only markings are "M357". my husband and i wondered if this is speed? (we have teenagers) anyone know???
          Wow - 33 posts to a 5 year old thread...

Cats Meow, you are hilarious!

MiszJenifer, you are dead wrong. People snort oxycontin. A Vicodin labeled M357 is 5mg of Vicodin and 500mg of acetaminophen. Snorting it would irritate your nose terribly.

For parents reading this form:
          Yes this is a cause for concern.... However, if your teen is not taking them regularly ( if they are taking them regularly the vicodin itself is a concern; however, of more concern is the 500mg of acetaminophen, aka Tylenol, which taken regularly will destroy one's liver) and not mixing them with large quantities of alcohol, you should really be more worried about the ADD and Depression medications their doctor has prescribed them, over the counter medications in your pantry, and all of the bad stuff that is in the food that you feed them.

Yes, Vicodin is addictive. So is sugar (high fructose corn syrup addiction is on par with >>>>>>e).

Freaking out about this will likely create more of a wedge between you and your teen, and despite your best efforts will likely lead to increased, and potentially dangerous usage just to spite you.

The best thing you can probably do is to let your teen know that most teens are experimental, including you when you were their age. Educate them about the dangers of taking too much, mixing with alcohol, and mixing with other drugs. Then let them take that knowledge and use their best judgment. That is what they will have to use to guide them through the 50+ years of their life when you aren't snooping through their stuff.

Best of luck to all your scared parents out their.
          Last edited by Anonymous; 05-11-2010, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sammmy View Post
            i found a white oblong pill. the only markings are "M357". my husband and i wondered if this is speed? (we have teenagers) anyone know???
            This is a hydrocodone (Loritab). A pain reliever or "downer". Unless your teenagers just had a root canal or are suffering from some form of serious pain, they shouldn't have them.

Comment

Yes,yes!

We, by now, should all know what M357 is!

It's (I can't believe I'm answering it) Hydrocodone/APAP 5/500mg.

How many I.D.'s now?
              Peter

Comment

Owowow

So I'm gimping around the house looking for those Hydrocodone / APAP 5/500MG Generic for Vicoden that I knew I had, and I found these neat little white pills that I really wanted to be them, but drugs.com informed me that (sadly) those nasty little IMO markings meant Immodium, which wasn't about to fix my lower back pain (not THAT low!) Luckily, just then the wife got home and found, in one of those wifey secret stashes, the aforementioned M357 stamped beauties. I post this having taken two, although I think my laughter is more due to Cat's Meow than the pills, since they havn..trt kicl8s4r[ed3i;n

Comment

I just had to throw in my 2-cents......

I have been taking these for years for damaged spinal nerves and kidney stones. I came across this unknown or should I say unremembered pill in my Percocet prescription, and made the mistake of looking it up here....now I have no doubt in whats left of my fried brain that this pill is indeed....ummmmm......what was it now.

Comment

I came here lookin to identify an M357 white pill, but I can see that nobody has any idea what it is.....

Comment

It's generic vocodin

You're right. I came across this page by googling M357 to verify that what I just purchased was generic Vicodin which was prescribed for a pinched nerve that I got reaching sideways for a glass of wine. It really works! (The pills, not the wine. ) I wonder if Dr. House takes the generic. I couldn't swallow these without water.

Comment

My doctor just described my Generic Vicodin. It's supposed to be 5mg hydrocodone and 500mg Acetemophin. But What I got was this white oblong pill that has m357 on it. What did I get?

Comment

I'm just taking a guess here... According to ALL these posts you do indeed have generic vicodin lol

Strength & courage is moving forward in spite of the fear

Comment

Some threads never die, this stupid one is making me famous! Years from now people will still be clicking on the M357 post, I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats Meow View Post
                              Some threads never die, this stupid one is making me famous! Years from now people will still be clicking on the M357 post, I love it.

Hi Cats ..... haven't seen you on the forum in a while. Just wanted to say "Hello." Catch you later on this famous thread of yours. Freakin pill heads that don't know an M357 still cracks me up. Later. God bless.

Comment

maybe it's lupus.... no its never lupus. must be my D.O.C.
                                vicoden

-House

Comment

Working...
                                X