what is it???? pink speckled pill with butterfly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is it???? pink speckled pill with butterfly

pink speckled pill with butterfly on it ? what is it ?

cherylfinlay

That definately sounds like Extacy
    Last edited by Anonymous; 08-06-2018, 12:53 AM.

Comment

X 0wnz!

I been intertwind, on tha grind since '99!

Comment

That's definately ecstasy. I know because i've taken a pink butterfly before. Don't take it unles ou plan on rolling for about 8 hours.

Comment

**** ummm yea youve got yourself a ex tab ... most likely a herion based tab ..yea umm **** you should take it ... it will leave you feeling ****ed up

[8]ball of yay

Comment

hey bard out...watch yourself. X fries your brain & makes your sex drive almost nonexistant after you stop using it. Just a heads up btw. I've done every drug except that one, I value my mind.

bored outta my mind

Comment

quote:Originally posted by katastrophe77

hey bard out...watch yourself. X fries your brain & makes your sex drive almost nonexistant after you stop using it. Just a heads up btw. I've done every drug except that one, I value my mind.

bored outta my mind
              First of all, herion and cocain are expensive, so most pills aren't herion or cocain based. Some still are, of course, but most ones found are speed or crack based. And cheaper.

Also, I'm sorry to the guy above me, but you have your information wrong. I highly doubt you've taken every drug, maybe if you had you would know a little more about extasy. Go ahead and email me if you want to know the details about what you're mistaken with.

Comment

This one is a different color, but just because it has a 'ecstasy type' imprint, don't assume it is.
                Last edited by Anonymous; 08-06-2018, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X