Oval Yellow Pill: E104 Imprinted on it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oval Yellow Pill: E104 Imprinted on it

I received a refill on my Synthroid .1mg prescription today, and the pills I received were different than the generic Levothyroxine I'd been receiving. The pills I received today were yellow, oval pills with an E (appears to be an E, at least; it looks like an E with the left side of it slanting to the right) 104 imprinted on one side, and nothing on the other side. Any idea if this pill is, in fact, a generic Synthroid .1mg pill? I'm only worried because I've received the incorrect pills from this pharmacy twice before. Thanks so much!

- Jess

For your own safety (and the safety of future patients), please return these pills to your pharmacy immediately and file a complaint with the pharmacy manager.

Oval yellow tablet imprinted E 104 is 40 mg lisinopril, a drug used to control high blood pressure. It's not Synthroid or a generic (levothyroxine).

You can find an image of E 104 at www.eonlabs.com for confirmation that the pill is indeed lisinopril and not levothyroxine.

I'm not a pharmacist or a medical doctor. This message is not medical advice nor is it an offer to provide medical advice. All drug identifications should be validated by a licensed MD or pharmacist.

Comment

Thanks so much for your fast response. The image on eonlabs.com matches my pill exactly. It's sad I have to even worry that they're filling my prescription correctly. This has also happened to my grandmother, from this same pharmacy. I will be speaking with the manager/owner in the morning. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
      X