White Oval Capsule R-077

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Oval Capsule R-077

I need to know what a white oval capsule with the imprint of R-077 on the left side and right of the pill is. All i know is its generic and that it's a downer. thanks

Generic Name Temazepam Cap 30 MG
    Imprint Code a logo and 077 / a logo and 077
    Color white

Kyle - Pharmacy Tech and Rockstar!

Comment

reply to question

Originally posted by xxBaBiGirLxx View Post
      I need to know what a white oval capsule with the imprint of R-077 on the left side and right of the pill is. All i know is its generic and that it's a downer. thanks
      i can tell you for sure that the pill is temazepam. i have insomnia and i used to take ambien. my healthcare insurance at my new job did not cover it so they switched me to temazepam. my pills are white capsules with #077 on both the left an right. they feel like downers. i have recieved a new presciption that is also temazepam that is a yellow capsule that says mylan 5050 as well. i did the research, they are the same.

if you care to know----temazepam really messes me up. i have a bad "handover " effect the next day. but with bad insomnia it helps regardless. i prefer ambien b/c of the lact of side effects, but like i said------when desperate, i grab a pill. sleep is a necessary evil to function

Comment

i posted an answer to your question

Comment

Working...
        X