white oval pill, 1721 one side, boxed M other side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white oval pill, 1721 one side, boxed M other side

I found this pill and have no clue what it is. I'm thinking a Soma? Not sure. Anyways, it's a slick white oval. One side has the numbers 1721 and the other side has a square with a capital M.
    Help please?!
    Thanks!
    Amy

Acetaminophen; Propoxyphene Tablets 650mg/100mg

ACETAMINOPHEN-PROPOXYPHENE (Darvocet-N® 50, Darvocet-N® 100, Darvocet A500™, Wygesic®) is a combination of two different types of pain medicine and is used to treat mild to moderate pain. Federal law prohibits the transfer of acetaminophen-propoxyphene to any person other than the patient for whom it was prescribed. Generic acetaminophen; propoxyphene tablets are available for Darvcocet-N® 100, Darvcocet-N® 50, and Wygesic®.
    I might not always be right, but I'm never wrong.

Comment

Thank you very much.

quote:Originally posted by Rawoody

Acetaminophen; Propoxyphene Tablets 650mg/100mg

ACETAMINOPHEN-PROPOXYPHENE (Darvocet-N® 50, Darvocet-N® 100, Darvocet A500™, Wygesic®) is a combination of two different types of pain medicine and is used to treat mild to moderate pain. Federal law prohibits the transfer of acetaminophen-propoxyphene to any person other than the patient for whom it was prescribed. Generic acetaminophen; propoxyphene tablets are available for Darvcocet-N® 100, Darvcocet-N® 50, and Wygesic®.

Comment

Working...
      X