Watson 933 -what mg perc is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watson 933 -what mg perc is it?

I am trying to identify a round white tablet that says Watson 933 on it. I know it is a percocet, but I don't know if it is a per 7.5 or a per 10. Anyone know? The pill identifier is no help at all answering that question.

10mgs.

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~

Comment

I think this pill is

OXYCODONE 7.5 MG / ACETAMINOPHEN 325 MG
      Imprint Code WATSON 933
      Description white, round tablet

You can confirm this info on the watsonpharm.com website.

Info at https://www.drugs.com/imprints/watson-933-6774.html
      Last edited by Anonymous; 10-06-2016, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Heres a link to the Watson site. Type in 933 in the upper left corner for search. It shows 933 as a 7.5 percocet.

Looks like Robo is right.

Jonesing
        Last edited by Anonymous; 01-21-2016, 08:01 PM.

Comment

They are correct, sorry. It is a 7.5, I did a search on here, instead of double checking wallsrx.com.

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~

Comment

Next time you have a situation like that just Google "Watson 933" -- I went to a new pharmacy and was given 7.5/325 percocets and was expecting an oblong pill; but instead received a round tablet with a Watson 933 imprint. I first thought the pharmacy made a mistake and gave me 5.0/325 -- but I Googled it and found this info on Watson's site.

OXYCODONE/APAP TABLETS 7.5/325 mg 100s CII
            NDC: 00591-0933-01
            *Compare to: Percocet®, a registered trademark of Endo Laboratories Color/Shape: White: Round
            Orange Book Rating: AA

Comment

rocko

Originally posted by cassiebuddy View Post
              I am trying to identify a round white tablet that says Watson 933 on it. I know it is a percocet, but I don't know if it is a per 7.5 or a per 10. Anyone know? The pill identifier is no help at all answering that question.
              7.5 milligram is the answer to your question

Comment

7.5 milligram is the answer to your question

Comment

watson 933

that is a 7.5 mg percocet

Comment

Well everyone, thank you very much for all the confirmation on the oxycodone dosage of Watson 933.

Comment

They are 7.5's my friend.

Your looking at 325mg of Acetaminophen and 7.5 mg's of Oxycodone.

That is if you have a circle shaped white pill with WATSON 933 on one side and just a white plain back on the other.

Thank you,

Comment

Originally posted by devstream View Post
                        Next time you have a situation like that just Google "Watson 933" -- I went to a new pharmacy and was given 7.5/325 percocets and was expecting an oblong pill; but instead received a round tablet with a Watson 933 imprint. I first thought the pharmacy made a mistake and gave me 5.0/325 -- but I Googled it and found this info on Watson's site.

OXYCODONE/APAP TABLETS 7.5/325 mg 100s CII
                        NDC: 00591-0933-01
                        *Compare to: Percocet?ƒ?€š?‚®, a registered trademark of Endo Laboratories Color/Shape: White: Round
                        Orange Book Rating: AA
                        I had the same confusion today. I had been prescribed Percocets, but received the Oxycodone-Acetaminophen combination [7.5/325] instead. Well, it turns out they are one in the same. Percocets are just the brand name.

Per Wikipedia... the original Percodans were marketed by DuPont, and consisted of an Oxycodone-Aspirin combination. Meanwhile... the white oblong M366 caplets are a combination of Hydrocodone-Acetaminophen. I think that's where the confusion lies: Oxycodone >>. Hydrocodone.

Comment

I think this pill is

OXYCODONE 7.5 MG / ACETAMINOPHEN 325 MG
                          Imprint Code WATSON 933
                          Description white, round tablet

Comment

Working...
                          X