Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• round green pill with and A/214

Need to know asap

This is a fairly new pill, a generic Oxycontin, so it is Oxycodone 15mgs.

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~

Comment

he's right it is a fairly new med oxycodone 15 mgs. perk 15 people call them cause no acetaminophen dont dare say generic oxy cauze people get agitated ya know lol its made by amide pharmaceuticals.

Comment

Oxycodone - A 214
        Submitted by kirby on February 17, 2005 - 8:18pm.

Generic Name: Oxycodone Immediate Release
        Strength: 15 mg
        Manufacturer: Amide Pharmaceutical
        Trade Name: N/A
        Type: Analgesic
        Comment: Original image courtesy of CrackHead. Imprint A214

Comment

LOL! Not a he.

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~

Comment

Hi,

This is my first post. What is the benefit of not having acetaminophen? I hear that acetaminophen is used to enhance the pain relief? Is this true?

Comment

True, it's also true that large amounts of acetaminophen will damage the liver. For people in chronic pain, acetaminophen has a negligible effect on pain relief if any, so it's better to avoid it.

^..^ ~~ ,
              =´`= ___ )-~

Comment

I guess I should have clarified...I meant the benefit of it in combination of straight opiates. In other words; I believe this pill has no acetaminophen in it, but others like percocet do. Why is that?

Comment

they have made them for long term pain pill users meaning if someone has to use an opiate or narcotic pain killer for a long time it is better to use the one without ancetomenaphine in it because the ancetpmenaphine can and eventually cause liver dameage to long term users of the drug.

I Donot Guarentee Any Information Provided But Will Be As Accurate As I Can.
                  I Do not Guarentee Any Information Provided But I Will Be As Accurate As I Can.

Comment

You are correct Davecv67, no acetaminophen, all the oxycodone pills above the 10mg dose contain only oxycodone, and for the reasons Rscprincess1 gave. So why does percocet have it? Because it may help some people in moderate pain, and I think, so they can charge more for it.

^..^ ~~ ,
                    =´`= ___ )-~

Comment

small green pill with a 214 on it

i just hadkidney stones and i only have one kidney and i had a stint put in. my friend gave me this pill when i ran out of my script bc i was in pain and they suck. they dont work they didnt ease the pain so def bypass these!

Comment

they don't suck.

I Take these and they work fine. Now for some reason the first month they put me on them they didn't work, but after that then I started having a reaction. It just takes some time.

Comment

this brand oxy blows

To the post above mine ^ . If it took a month to start feeling these oxy then they obviously suck. You didn't feel em the first month because the dose probably isn't 15 mg. And after a month of taking these ones your tolerance got used to them. Thats why you feel them now. Not because they take a month to kick in. Trust me I have tried many different brands and this brand always has way less effect. Even with the 30 mg a 215.

Comment

Working...
                          X