Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pill help--small, white, NB engraved on 1 side?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pill help--small, white, NB engraved on 1 side?

I am wondering if this pill I found from a friend is an anti-depressant or anti-anxiety drug. It fell out of her pocket the other day, but I didn't ask about it. It looked decently like a drug from one of the pharmaceutical companies, as compared to being a generic. Any ideas what and where I can see a picture and description of what this pill might be. I've googled it with littel success.

thanx,

Mk

I found a white pill in a prescription bottle that said NC on one side and I'm wondering what the heck it is...it's white and round and i looked up ecstacy pictures and found none that matched it...but I'm wondering if your NB one and this NC one are related?

Comment

I wonder , could it read ND rather than NB? Also, is there anything on the other side?

I might not always be right, but I'm never wrong.

Comment

Questionmark... All I could find under NC was Nutracare Chewable multivitamin for women. Sorry.

Comment

This is a homeopathic remedy for allergies. It's a round, white pill with NB engraved on one side. It is made by bioAllers - our box has "Outdoor Allergy" on it.

Comment

Working...
          X