White pill with M and 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White pill with M and 3

I am trying to identify a white round pill with the capital letter M in a square box on one side and the number 3 on the other.

Acetaminophen 300mgs, Codeine Phosphate 30mgs, a generic Tylenol with codeine manufactured by Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~
    Last edited by Anonymous; 10-20-2015, 09:52 PM.

Comment

This sounds like a pill I took last night. The one I took had a 5 on the back though. I really didn't like the way it made me feel. It was really bad. It gave me a headache and made me sick to my stomach. I consider myself to have a pretty high tolerance to pain killers, but something was wrong with this one. erin

Comment

to erin

Originally posted by erinpoole View Post
        This sounds like a pill I took last night. The one I took had a 5 on the back though. I really didn't like the way it made me feel. It was really bad. It gave me a headache and made me sick to my stomach. I consider myself to have a pretty high tolerance to pain killers, but something was wrong with this one. erin
        Most likely you had taken an immediate release 5mg oxycodone(no apap)// mallinckrodt pharmaceuticals. This is stronger than tylenol 3, and has a higher risk of dependence.

Comment

Nope, Zippy ID'd it correctly 3 years ago as a T3.

Comment

answer

square an white?? it is codiene.. I believe the 3 stands for 30mg but double check that one.

Comment

Working...
            X