Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yellow pill

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yellow pill

    Yellow pill with G or E 63 on it
    The letter is at an angle

  • #2
    quote:Originally posted by TheQueenBee

    Yellow pill with G or E 63 on it
    The letter is at an angle
    Imprint: e63
    Description: Tab, Light Yellow, Round, E over 63
    Drug/Strength: Clonazepam 0.5 mg
    Brand (or equiv.): Klonopin
    NDC#: 00185-0063
    Class/Sch: Sedative; CIV


    Debbie

    Try to be correct!But not always successful!

    Taken it a day at a time.
    Debbie

    Try to be correct!But not always successful!

    Taken it a day at a time.

    Comment


    • #3
      Thank you so much for your help.
      Now I remember but it really had me confused.
      Could you pls look at my other posts? I have 2 more pills.
      Never put all your pills together in one place unless you have a good memory.


      Comment


      • #4
        quote:Originally posted by TheQueenBee

        Thank you so much for your help.
        Now I remember but it really had me confused.
        Could you pls look at my other posts? I have 2 more pills.
        Never put all your pills together in one place unless you have a good memory.

        The red pill I haven't been able to find yet...will keep looking.Does it have PE and TM and 08 on it?Is it scored?Tell me what each side looks like.

        The white pill is going to be hard to ID with just the marking of an A...is there anything else on the pill?


        Debbie

        Try to be correct!But not always successful!

        Taken it a day at a time.
        Debbie

        Try to be correct!But not always successful!

        Taken it a day at a time.

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks so much for the help.
          My A pill is only an A.
          I am embarased. Its a candy. Looks just the same that is here someplace. I dont know computers much but 1 link gave me alot of pictures and its true.
          Sorry to ask about candy. You poisin people have more important things to answer.
          Sorry about my question but thanx so much!

          Comment


          • #6
            quote:Originally posted by TheQueenBee

            Thanks so much for the help.
            My A pill is only an A.
            I am embarased. Its a candy. Looks just the same that is here someplace. I dont know computers much but 1 link gave me alot of pictures and its true.
            Sorry to ask about candy. You poisin people have more important things to answer.
            Sorry about my question but thanx so much!
            Don't be sorry or embarrassed.Others have made the same mistake.I am not sure why that there is gum and candy out there that looks like pills.It is fuuny though.

            Debbie

            Try to be correct!But not always successful!

            Taken it a day at a time.
            Debbie

            Try to be correct!But not always successful!

            Taken it a day at a time.

            Comment

            Working...
            X