Pink pill, scored, 06 one side, "A" on the other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink pill, scored, 06 one side, "A" on the other

Hi everybody, I'm new here. I was out picking up my mom's Celexa refill for her and they gave me something totally different. I searched and searched on here but couldn't find anything about this pill.

It's pink (almost peach colored), oblong, scored, 0 score 6 on one side and the letter A on the other side.

Can you help me out? I'm worried that they filled it with the wrong medicine.

We think it's a new generic, and we could really use your help.
    If you look on the prescription bottle on the lower left side of the label,
    It should tell you the name of the medication and the manufacturer's name. The name would really help. With the name we can help you and other s to determine exactly what this pill is.

I might not always be right, but I'm never wrong.

Comment

Thanks for the reply!

It says (citalopram 20mg)which I know is celexa.... It also says "EWC", and "SANDOZ" on it... I'm not sure if either of those is the manufacturers name though... those are the only things on there that look like they would be a manufacturers name.

Thanks again for the reply!

Comment

THanks... It IS citalopram... 20 mg. The pill has been reprinted by Sandoz. It was originally imprinted E372.

Here's a picture of the old imprint with the new pill info.

[BROKEN LINK REMOVED]

... and thank you for the info. It made it SO much easier to find this pill.

Last edited by Anonymous; 03-31-2016, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Celexa

They did change the pill -- it used to be round, now it is oblong, but it is the same pill. I had the same reaction when I got home and the pill was a different shape.

Comment

Working...
          X