Round tan pill with Lupin on one side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round tan pill with Lupin on one side

Round tan pill with Lupin on one side and 20 on the other. Color could be called tan, beige, brown, or even orange.

quote:Originally posted by ronmalkovich

Round tan pill with Lupin on one side and 20 on the other. Color could be called tan, beige, brown, or even orange.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Sandyhemp

quote:Originally posted by ronmalkovich

This is the first time I've done this and I'm trying to figure it out. Sorry about the blank "quote."

What is the round tan pill with Lupin on one side and 20 on the other? My husband takes Lisinopril and this was given to him the last time instead of the regular tablet. Just wondered if it's still a blood pressure medicine. Thanks.

Comment

Lisinopril 20mg

Originally posted by Sandyhemp View Post
        This is the first time I've done this and I'm trying to figure it out. Sorry about the blank "quote."

What is the round tan pill with Lupin on one side and 20 on the other? My husband takes Lisinopril and this was given to him the last time instead of the regular tablet. Just wondered if it's still a blood pressure medicine. Thanks.
        The pill is made by Lupin in India and different countries. It is lisinopril 20mg. I got mine at Wal-Mart. I hope it is not a fake!

Comment

Working...
        X