X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white, diamond-shaped pill, scored, P02 imprint

this is a generic pill

It's 50mg Mercaptopurine

MERCAPTOPURINE (6-MP, Purinethol®) is a type of chemotherapy for treating cancer. Mercaptopurine interferes with the growth of cancer cells. It is used for treating acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL). Mercaptopurine may also be used to treat inflammatory bowel conditions such as ulcerative colitis or Crohn's disease.

http://www.wallsrx.com/services/cpid...photo=merc050g

Curiosity skilled the cat

Comment

Thank you so much. You saved me a trip to my pharmacist. The shape is different from what I've been using and I wasn't sure it was the same drug. I take mercaptopurine for IBD.

Comment

I have a quick question. If I had taken 1 and a half of those by accident, is it going to be like very bad for me because I think I might have taken that and I read it can make men sterile! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Jon

Comment

though I doubt taking 1/2 of one pill once will cause any permanent medical problems, the only way you would be able to find out for certain would be to contact a physician. which if it were me, I would do. it is also possible that a pharmacist may be able to answer this for you as well.

Comment

Working...
          X