XANAX??? PLEASE HELP!!! SON'S ROOM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XANAX??? PLEASE HELP!!! SON'S ROOM

FOUND THESE IN MY SONS' ROOM! THEY SAY LDI TWICE, HAVE A SINGLE SCORE DOWN THE MIDDLE AND ARE A WHITE OVAL SHAPE. HE SAID THEY WERE GENERIC XANAX< BUT I CANNOT FIND ANY INFO ON THEM! PLEASE HELP!

are you positive they are xanax? how did you come to that conclusion?

Comment

If you are positive it is Xanax then talk with him Quick! I live in a tiny town in Arkansas & population is around 3500
      Xanax is here to stay and the drug of choice with the younger and older teens. I know! I have two 15 yr olds and one of them is into it really bad. He has a great future in sports and i myself am scared he will choice the drug road. I have another 15 yr old by birth that tell me things! Man ol' Man if you could here what these kids are doing at 15 you would die! Good luck!

Comment

Tyler, I can't confirm that they are Xanax, only refer you to this post.
        https://www.drugs.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=21848

Unfortunately most foreign pills aren't in our ID databases.

^..^ ~~ ,
        =´`= ___ )~~

Comment

well this is frustrating for a mother to not know what kind of pills these are!!! i cannot believe no-one know what they could be. BIG HELP THIS PLACE IS!!!!
          haha jk

Comment

HELLO HELLO???? CAN ANYONE HELP ME???????????????

Comment

That's not a nice thing to say Tyler, we try our best, you're not being very appreciative, we can only go by the information we have, it's not our faults foreign pills aren't in our databases, it's not like we get paid for doing this, we take time from our busy schedules to try and help people like you, and that's the thanks we get. The link I provided you is almost a confirmation. Your other options are to have a lab analyze it

^..^ ~~ ,
              =´`= ___ )~~
              Last edited by Anonymous; 06-23-2008, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X