round green pill w/dolphin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• round green pill w/dolphin

Recently found two kinds of pills in my teenage son's room. One is a round green pill about 3/8 inch in diameter and 1/4 inch thick. There is a dolphin (?) imprint on one side.

The other is a round pink pill slightly smaller (1/4 x 1/8) with a flower or plant (like a fleur-de-lis) on both sides.

Does anyone have any idea what these could be? Thank you.

Wayne O, STL, MO

Ecstasy is a VERY likely culprit.

If you would like to buy a testing kit in order to verify that your pills contain MDMA, please google 'Marquis Test kit' and you should find plenty of info and places to order from.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 08-06-2018, 05:44 AM.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by wayneo

Recently found two kinds of pills in my teenage son's room. One is a round green pill about 3/8 inch in diameter and 1/4 inch thick. There is a dolphin (?) imprint on one side.

The other is a round pink pill slightly smaller (1/4 x 1/8) with a flower or plant (like a fleur-de-lis) on both sides.

Does anyone have any idea what these could be? Thank you.

Wayne O, STL, MO

Comment

Not to sure, but my first thought after reading your post was Ecstasy. Good luck!

Comment

I would say with almost 100% sure that it must be ecstacy.

Comment

most likely

I would have to say its most likely Ecstasy.

the eleventh pill down sounds much like what you described.
            Last edited by Anonymous; 08-06-2018, 05:44 AM.

Comment

yeah its ecstasy i used to be ADDICTED to ecstasy i have done both of those pills. dont freak out on your son. How old is he??

Comment

Working...
              X