White oblong/oval pill G 22 one side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White oblong/oval pill G 22 one side

I was told it may be alprazolam or zanax product? Its white oblong pill with a line in the center G on one side of the line and 22 on other side of the line. The other side of the pill just has a line in center.

colby256

my alaprazam or generic xanax look similar to your description. I didnt see a color written on your description but mine are peach and have a G and number on one side and a score on the other. they are football shaped. these are generic xanax.

mike gray

Comment

I think what you have 800mg Gabapentin

GABAPENTIN (Neurontin) is effective in helping to control partial seizures (convulsions) in adults with epilepsy. Gabapentin is also used to help relieve certain types of nerve pain, and may be prescribed for other nervous system disorders.
      Last edited by Anonymous; 01-24-2016, 01:29 AM.

Comment

It might be the 2mg zanx bar those are rare

Comment

hi

Originally posted by aimy256 View Post
          I was told it may be alprazolam or zanax product? Its white oblong pill with a line in the center G on one side of the line and 22 on other side of the line. The other side of the pill just has a line in center.

colby256
          no the pill ur describing is an 800 mg gabapentin.the generic name is neurotin.xanax are either round or shaped like a little football.the vary in colors based n what mg they are.

Comment

Jennyl and Ariadun are correct, 800mg Gab.

Comment

Working...
            X