white pill, cursive V on one side and 4212 on other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white pill, cursive V on one side and 4212 on other

i know it is a painkiller of some sort but it must be generic cause i cant find it. i dont know what shape to call it. its like a rectangle with round ends.

I'm pretty sure thats Vicodin

Comment

i was pretty sure it was generic vicodin but i am not sure on the milligram part. is it a 10 or what?

Comment

i'm not sure about the mg's......I only know that the cursive v mostly always guarantees it being Vicodin...

Comment

if anyone can find out the mg for these things i would appreciate it. thanks for the help so far.

Comment

METHOCARBAMOL (Robaxin(R)) is a muscle relaxant. It helps to relieve pain and stiffness in muscles and can treat muscle spasms. Your tablet is the 750mg strength..
            Last edited by Anonymous; 07-02-2010, 04:16 PM.

Comment

actually i know its not a muscle relaxant and that website has nothing to do with anything.

Comment

from other site:
                Imprint: 4212 | V
                Description: Tab, White, Oblong
                Ingredient & Strength: Methocarbamol 750 mg
                Brand (or equiv.): Robaxin
                Firm: Qualitest
                NDC#: 00603-4486
                Class;Sch: Muscle Relaxant

It's classified as a muscle relaxant, but many people refer to methocarbamol and similar muscle relaxants as pain pills.

Comment

Check this address for a picture of your tablet
                  Last edited by Anonymous; 07-02-2010, 04:16 PM.

Comment

ok, so i am confused here. i see the link for the pill and it does say methocarbamol. but i have had these before and the bottle said hydrocodone. i actually got these a while back for a dental procedure and you would think they would have given me pain meds and not a muscle relaxant.

Comment

O.k. Burny heres the deal, if you did indeed have a bottle of hydrcodone and found these pills in it someone stole yer pain killers and switched them with the methocarbamol. Happens all the time . Could have been the pepole at the pharmacy but I doubt it problly yer kid or ole lady of a friend of the family.

Comment

ok i actually have both types of pills infront of me one is mine and one is my husbands. Methocarbmol- (robaxin)- is a muscle relaxant my husband has it from therapy and i have Hydrocodone -(norco)- which is a pain reliever i got it from surgery so no you did not have a vicodin.

Comment

Pill Identification

That is a 750 mg Methocarbamol. It is a muscle relaxant. It is the generic form of ROBAXIN.

https://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?a...=methocarbamol

Comment

Working...
                          X