Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

oval white pill with a v shaped check mark on one side and a number but don't know it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oval white pill with a v shaped check mark on one side and a number but don't know it

Trying to id a pill. oval shaped. white. v that also looks like a check mark on it with a number but don't know it. found in sons room. would like to know what it is.

Oval White Pill with a V

I just recently ran into a similar situation with a pill that sounds very much like the one you are describing. After contacting my local poison control, because I couldn't find it on the pill identifier on this site, I was told it was a 50 mg Vicodin.

Comment

We need the whole imprint code to tell you. The V logo is Qualitest Pharmaceuticals, they make a lot of different pills besides "vicodin".

Comment

Chance4me, there is no such thing as a 50mg Vicodin or it's generic.

Comment

Thanks for the info....I called poison control again about the white oval pill with a fancy V being the only marking on it and they said it is infact a generic form of Vicodin, 500 mg, not 50mg as I originally stated. The opposite side of the pill has the cut line (I think that is what it is called or what its purpose is) I am no professional, just trying to offer assistance as I found one as well with someone who should not have had it.

Comment

Working...
          X