Help*Small Round Yellow Pill With Raised Arrow On One Side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help*Small Round Yellow Pill With Raised Arrow On One Side

I need to identify this pill. It is small round and light yellow. It has no markings on one side and a raised arrow on the other. The arrow takes up most of the side of the pill. Please help ASAP!

Your pill is probably 81 mg enteric-coated aspirin.

The logo is a 'raised heart' that could be described as an arrow.

Comment

I still need help!

No. It's definitely not a heart. I've seen the pics of that pill you are describing at it looks very different from that. It is definitely an arrow. Any other options? I've looked everywhere!

Comment

Okay, thanks.

I don't know what your pill is if it has a raised arrow on it. Very well could be a new logo for aspirin. Besides the raised heart, there is a raised 8 aspirin in yellow.

I can't think of anything with a definite raised arrow on it. Sorry - but I'll keep looking and will repost if I find anything.

Comment

Thanks! I really need an answer to this as soon as possible. I'm doing it for a school project and I'm getting nowhere.

Comment

those are anacin 81mg tablets, an asprin pain reliever. it's caffiene free and adult low-strength. hope this helps.

Comment

I'm not sure it's anacin either. I looked at pictures of anacin & it has an impressed arrow. Mine is definitely raised and the pill is yellow. I appreciate the help but this still isn't quite what I'm looking for.

Comment

Please Help!!!!

Comment

What is this pill?

Round yellow pill with a raised V on one side.. no numbers on the opposite side. It is definitely not a raised heart. I've seen the images of aspirin pills and it's not that.

Thanks.
                  Last edited by Anonymous; 03-24-2010, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Small yellow pill with Raised arrow on one side

Help! I have just found several of these in the bag with my pills and I cannot identify it. It is blank on one side and has a large raised arrow on the other.
                    Could ti be Amlodipine?

Comment

they are a low dose asprin product 81mg not sure of manufacturer . but sure of

Originally posted by jnewport_opg View Post
                      Round yellow pill with a raised V on one side.. no numbers on the opposite side. It is definitely not a raised heart. I've seen the images of aspirin pills and it's not that.

Thanks.
                      asprin 81 mg for sure

Comment

Irishdreamer, I have those..round yellow coated pill, could be a heart or arrow ..raised.it would be a "definite heart or a "definite arrow raised..lol..it is a low dose generic aspirin..

Comment

Working...
                        X