round tan pill triangle stamp "36"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• round tan pill triangle stamp "36"

i was given a round brown/tan pill with a down-pointing triangle above the number 36 on one side. the other side is blank. i was told it is an oxy contin 80.
    if anyone can verify or debunk this it would be much appreciated thanks

That's a pretty bad joke. It's not OxyContin 80 mg or a generic - or any RX med for that matter:
    Last edited by Anonymous; 03-06-2008, 06:53 PM.

Comment

thank you very much. i've seen valerian root before. never in this form though. thanks again.

Comment

round tan pill triangle stamp "36"

I was given this by my Chiropractor (actually, I was SOLD this) for $5.00 a bag. He said it's a muscle relaxant. I asked what the name of it is and he kind of changed the subject after saying it's generic. I took it in to the pharmacist and he told me not to take it as he could not identify it. Also, it was in a plain white envelope marked "Muscle Relaxant." Chiropractors are not allowed to prescribe medicine and he said it's probably just a vitamin & I got ripped off.

Comment

I see some of the information from my earlier post is missing. Here are the details of the triangle 36 tablet:

Generic Name: Valerian Root, Passiflora, Magnesium Carbonate
          Strength: N/A
          Manufacturer: Wonder Laboratories
          Trade Name: Valerin

It's an OTC supplement.

Comment

"Formula 303" - brown pill with the number 36 & arrow pointing down above it

I have this pill. It is called "Formula 303." It is a Natural Relaxant for Muscle Spasm, Tension and Stress with No Sugar Coating and No Color added. Each tablet contains 6 parts Valerian Root (Quad-Strength) 1X, 3 Parts Passiflora (Quad-Strength) 1X, and 1 part Magnesium Carbonate 1X. (per label) By Dee Cee Labs in TN

Comment

Working...
            X