Light Green Rectangle s 90 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah a pill

they are 2 mg alpro but how many of these pills did you find in your daughter and sons room
    you need to determine if they are expirementing or are now addicted
    totes of this type (xanax) are not ussually addicting but i take them because i can control my usage ,
    dear junkies
    you just got generic and substitute pills are not nearly the same pill as the original xanax or esspeccially vikoden subs.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 04-26-2010, 04:55 PM.

Comment

they are for sure 2 mg alprazolam made by dava i have seen the bottle they come in only thing i was wondering is if they are some kind of time release or extend relief

Comment

are they er or time release?

Comment

Fatboy

Originally posted by bigperm View Post
          are they er or time release?

I think they are time released cuz i popped 2 2mg green rectangular xanax with s 90 3 printed on them, and the felt very similar to the 2 mg yellow quad bars....
          fatboy
          grapevine,tx

Comment

No, it's not an extended release, controlled release, sustained release, time release, whatever you want to call it.
            I wish this thread would die, it's been ID'd 7 times already and by 7 different people, why can't people believe it?
            Last edited by Anonymous; 04-26-2010, 04:54 PM.

Comment

ya they were identified alrite thank you so much s a b !!!!!
              then why dont you go find another thread sheesh

Comment

Green - S 90 3

The Green Pill, Marked S 90 3, two score marks (breakable into 3 parts), is Alprazolam 2mg. Alprazolam is generic Xanyx. I'm sitting here with my perscription in front of me, straight out of the bottle.
                Those saying anything different are WRONG. Please do your research before you give others advice on drugs. It's unsafe to GUESS!

Comment

Oh good, one more ID, I guess it really is 2mg Alprazolam! I think we need 9 more people to reply and say it's 2mg Alprazolam then for sure we'll know that it is, hey why stop at 18, the more ID's the better.
                  Does anyone know what S 90 3 is? I haven't got a clue.

Comment

I agree with Cats Meow.

The green rectangular tablet imprinted S 903 is 2 mg aprazolam.

Okay, now we only need 8 more people to ID this pill!

Who's up next?

Comment

I'm guessing you tried using the pill identifier on drugs.com. It's usually very good at giving suggestions of what the pill might be. You can also take it to a pharmacist and see if they can help you. I've found this article to be very helpful when I found a bunch of pills in the bottom of my purse. Hopefully it helps! Good luck!

Comment

The thread that refuses to die!

Comment

Green Bars

They are 2mg bars, as usual. Its odd that they break into three pieces which is why many falsely assume they are 3 mg. They are quite strong and they are made in Mexico by DAVA PHARMA. They don't even taste the same as the usual american yellow or white ones. Not bitter at all. I like em.

Comment

More ID's Please!!

Right On! All we need now is 14 more positive ID's for the S 903 2mg Alprazolam bar then we'll know for sure what it is!

Idk what makes you think they're made in Mexico.

Comment

This MUST be Alprazolam 2mg! Why can't anyone possibly ID this right?!

/endsarcasm

Comment

Thanks Asashi! Would anybody else like to ID it?

Comment

Working...
                                X