Found round white SZ on one side 790 with 2 notches HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found round white SZ on one side 790 with 2 notches HELP

These pills are either pale yellow or white (couldnt really tell) with a SZ on the front a 790 with 2 notch marks north and south. They were found in an unmarked bottle, and this person is totally acting like they are on something.
    Tried to pill identifier to no avail. Please help if someone knows what they are.
    Very concerned.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 11-26-2007, 07:40 PM. Reason: change title

Methylphenidate

20mg Methylphenidate Extended-Release Tablets or Capsules. METHYLPHENIDATE (Brand Names: Metadate ER, Ritalin-SR or the once-daily brands: Concerta, Metadate CD, Ritalin-LA) is a stimulant. Generic Methylphenidate Extended-Release Tablets or Capsules may or may not be available, depending on the product you are taking.
    Mike VG
    Mike VG

Comment

Any thoughts on how this drug can be misused.

It was obvious that these pills were not intended to be discovered. I found them in an obscure place. My friend who I believe to be taking them was exhibiting really strange behavior. Behavior like she was stoned, having trouble focusing her eyes, jaw clenching, excessive head tilting. All of this while drinking excessively. I am trying to create a game plan for the next step, possible intervention but trying to get all the facts straight first.
      Thanks

Comment

They are stimulants. "Speed" Did you not get the info I sent you. Scroll down a little bit.
        Mike VG
        Last edited by Anonymous; 11-26-2007, 09:51 PM.
        Mike VG

Comment

Good Luck on your intervention, God Bless.
          Mike VG
          Mike VG

Comment

answers

it's ritalin. medicine used for people with add or adhd

Comment

Working...
            X