Small white round with S Imprint.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small white round with S Imprint.

Can anyone give me an idea what this could be? It has imprints on one side only and is about 6mm from one side to the other. The s is printed with round curves and fills nearly half of the centre of the pill, the bottom curve of the s is very slightly larger than the top curve.
    Thanks alot if anyone can help.

I hope I found thepill you were looking for WFM. It's a 50mg Serophene Tablet. CLOMIPHENE is the generic name for this pill. The two Brand Names are: Clomid, and Serophene. It is a fertility drug used to increase the chance of getting pregnant. Generic Clomiphene tablets are available.
    Mike VG
    Last edited by Anonymous; 03-06-2008, 01:51 PM.
    Mike VG

Comment

tHANKS BUT UNFORTUNATELY THATS NOT IT. tHE PILL DOESNT HAVE Any lines through the centre of it and i think its a bit smaller than the one in the pic and also the is "less formal" more loosely drawn, almost slightly like a superman symbol but not as comical. The S is very round curves to it. Thanks anyway.

Comment

Sorry about that,WFM, But with that description ...hehehe, it's hard enough. I'm going to continue to look for it though buddy.
        Mike VG
        Mike VG

Comment

Picture

Last edited by Anonymous; 06-27-2016, 11:33 PM.

Comment

BUMPBUMP BUMP

Comment

Nice image, WFM.

The pill is not from the US, correct?
              Last edited by Anonymous; 03-06-2008, 02:18 PM.

Comment

THANKS, great thread!
                Looks very similar to the tab here. Its from a hospital australia.

Comment

Working...
                X