Pill ID? Round... orange.... hammer imprint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pill ID? Round... orange.... hammer imprint

Found a pill in my stepson's room. Pharmacy couldn't tell me what it was and I can't find it anywhere.

It's round, orange and has what appears to be a hammer on it. Thought it was a T at first but after closer inspection... it looks like a claw hammer.

Any ideas? My next step is to take it to the cops. I figure they may have seen them before.

Any help will be appreciated.

The pill is 325 mg enteric-coated aspirin.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 03-06-2008, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Similar but that's not it....

That's similar but it's not the pill. The pill is flat on top and bottom and the "hammer" or possible T is recessed. It truly looks more like a hammer.He had it in a heat sealed cigarette celophane and hidden. He wouldn't hide it if it were something he wouldn't get in trouble for.
      I'll try to post a picture of it sometime soon. Thanks for the input. Hopefully you can help me out with the photo when I post it.

Comment

Here is a picture of the pill

Looks like the imprint of a hammer. What is this???
        Last edited by Anonymous; 03-06-2008, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Big Grumpy, I don't see your image. Did you upload it to Photobucket or another free image hosting service?

Sorry, but the aspirin I mentioned earlier is the only ethical drug I can think of with an imprint similar to a hammer.

The tablet might be an illicit. Someone else will have to help you search the sites that test illegal drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by kirby View Post
            Big Grumpy, I don't see your image. Did you upload it to Photobucket or another free image hosting service?

Sorry, but the aspirin I mentioned earlier is the only ethical drug I can think of with an imprint similar to a hammer.

The tablet might be an illicit. Someone else will have to help you search the sites that test illegal drugs.

Kirby,
            Yes I uploaded it to photobucket. I don't know why you can't see it. It shows up when I click on the link. It's definitely not an aspirin.

Is it possible to upload photos to this forum? If so... I can put it here. Maybe try to input the full url I posted below. I put a space between the two forward slashes to keep the forum script from auto converting it to a link.

http:/ /s99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/Greg_Sites/?action=view&current=Pill1.jpg

Give it a try again and see if it works this way.
            Thanks for looking.

Comment

Thanks, Big Grumpy. I can see the image by copying and pasting your link (and deleting the extra space between the '//'s). But I don't see a link or photo in your earlier post. I tried two browsers. With Firefox I see nothing, and with Internet Explorer I see the little box with the red X.

But all is well. I see the image now and all I can say is Wow!

That 'pill' definitely looks homemade. To be honest, I've never actually seen a homemade or illicit drug but that pill looks like I expect one to look like, if that makes sense.

I'm positive it's not an ethical pharmaceutical, either OTC or RX or foreign.

Sorry I can't help more.
              Last edited by Anonymous; 08-07-2018, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Kirby,
                Thanks for trying. I KNEW it wasn't aspirin. I'll try searching through some of the links you posted.
                Thanks again for your help.

Comment

It Ecstacy for sure probably called orange hammer

Comment

It's extasy all right...founs some in MY sons room about 3 mos ago...sorry

Comment

I need help!!

Hello...I founs some pills in my kids room...White-oblong-imprinted 3592-weird looking "V" on the front...any ideas?

Comment

3952 / V white pill

That pill is a 5/ 500 mg Hydrocodone. Its a narcotic pain reliever.

Comment

I am sorry to inform you

But the pill you found is XTC and you need to find help as soon as possible, I have had many friends DIE from that stuff!!!!
                          Last edited by Anonymous; 07-25-2010, 03:22 PM.

Comment

I would be very worried that your son is using illicit drugs, however on a psychopharmacological note, 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine has never killed anyone toxicity wise, all MDMA related deaths were from extreme dehydration (dancing for hours on end, sweating in a hot dance club) or from other chemicals that the pill was cut with. There are slim to no deaths from pure MDMA. Even the deaths that DO occur are very minimal, about 27 per year. Compare that to acetaminophen deaths (500+/year), Caffeine deaths(10000+/year), and primarily perscription medication related deaths a whopping 750,000+/year.
                            Last edited by Anonymous; 07-25-2010, 03:22 PM.

Comment

it is XTC i had a cousin addicted to that and he's tooken it before

Comment

Working...
                              X