Large Oblong White Pill w/no imprint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large Oblong White Pill w/no imprint

Wondering if anyone may know what this might be. No imprint - could it be a vitamin supplement or illegal drug with no markings? Or veterinary medicine?

Can't ID without an imprint, you're right it could be that, or herbal, foreign, energy, diet, I think vet drugs are imprinted.

Comment

Thank you for your response. I have taken them to a compound pharmacy who could not identiy them without an imprint. They can send them out, but it would cost me 100's of dollars. Do you know of a resource to have them tested?

Comment

No, and there's really almost no reason to bother, unless you really suspect them to be illicit, but there's little chance of that. I've heard it's possible to surrender them to the police, even anonymously if they're obviously illicit, and they will run them through a lab at their cost and inform you of the results.

Comment

Thanks again. That may be an option, just as a way to find out what they are. Why do you say that it is unlikely that they are illicit?

Comment

Because of the shape, illicit drugs are most commonly round, and the "chemists" are proud of their work and like to imprint them with something. And there's so many thousands of vitamins and the like that match your description.

Comment

What is this pill

what is this pill White Oblong has a circle with line through it and and arrow like item in the circle about 1/2 inch long

Comment

Jim, that's Hydroxycut.

Comment

Here in CANADA, you can buy OTC acetaminophen with codeine. (Tylenol 1's)
                  Last edited by Anonymous; 06-27-2016, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X