Red & Black capsules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red & Black capsules

I have asked this question before but, in spite of Cats Meow's very kind attempt to help, I still can't be sure what the answer is.

Is anyone here familiar with red/black capsules of any make or imprint?
    Many thanks.

could this be it?

The image was of a pill with no markings and deep red and black capsule.
    Hope this helps

Drug Identification: Livitrinsic-F

Drug Name: Livitrinsic-F
    NDC: 00182-0651-01

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ingredients: Ferrous Fumarate (110 MG ) , Folic Acid (0.5 MG ) , Intrinsic Factor (240 MG ) , Cyanocobalamin (0.015 MG ) , Ascorbic Acid (75 MG )
    Color: Black,Dark Red
    Imprint:
    Shape: Capsule-shape
    Form: Capsule
    Route: Oral route

Comment

Thanks very much for the information and detailed description but after looking the ingredients up on the net, it would seem to suggest it isn't the capsule I was looking for.

Thanks anyway - your efforts are much appreciated.

Comment

Cats Meow is correct.

It's not possible to identify a pill if it doesn't have any markings.

If it doesn't have an imprint, the pill is probably a US vitamin or supplement, a foreign med or an illicit drug.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I am looking for a capsule which is red/black rather than a pill but thanks for your input anyway.

Comment

choc.chip

I sure don't know anything about what it might be but I didn't have any problem finding various black and red capsules on the internet. Some imprinted but I don't know that all are. Here are some I found in just a few minutes of looking though I wouldn't vouch for the sources.

Phentermine HCI marked CC 37.5
            Caffeine marked D&E 260
            Nicotinamide 10mg
            Phenazopyridine 100
            Hydrocodone marked Luchem 663 or Forest 610

I'm sure there are others.

Comment

Originally posted by hope for the best View Post
              I sure don't know anything about what it might be but I didn't have any problem finding various black and red capsules on the internet. Some imprinted but I don't know that all are. Here are some I found in just a few minutes of looking though I wouldn't vouch for the sources.
              Thanks very much for the info. I tried google etc. several times but had very limited success - I can only assume you must click your mouse in a better way somehow. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
              X