Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEC 1 white rectangle w/ rounded sides

what is this "TEC 1 white rectangle w/ rounded sides"

Im not sure. I am also trying to figure this out.

Comment

Well I can answer you both here with one post!

TEC1 is 300mgs Acetaminophen, 15mgs Caffeine, and 8mgs Codeine, used most often to treat severe headaches, or migraines.

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~

Comment

You are correct. I have a friend that takes that pill she is from Canada. Where they sell it over the counter. Can you beleive that!!!!

Georgia723[8D]

quote:Originally posted by zippysgoddess

Well I can answer you both here with one post!

TEC1 is 300mgs Acetaminophen, 15mgs Caffeine, and 8mgs Codeine, used most often to treat severe headaches, or migraines.

My information is not guaranteed correct. I do not get them right all the time, but I do enjoy the hunt~

Comment

Yes, I can believe it. They sell Codafen (20 mg codeine)$10, Ultramol (8 mg Codeine) $10 and Solpaflex (12 mg Codeine) $12 in the UK. Not every country is as strict as we are on drugs.

I might not always be right, but I'm never wrong.
          I might not always be right, but I'm never wrong.

Comment

There have been some canadian ebayers who our selling tylenol with 8mg of codeine there auctions are pretty cheap $30 for 200. there auctions get taken off alot but they alwas put them back up.

myk

Comment

There have been some canadian ebayers who our selling tylenol with 8mg of codeine there auctions are pretty cheap $30 for 200. there auctions get taken off alot but they alwas put them back up.

myk

Comment

myk

Comment

tec white pill

the "tec" is a genaric brand of a percocette in canada and NO its not sold over the counter its a prescribed drug...And the 0636 is endocette another genaric brand for percocette...There not as good as the tec's.

Comment

Verifyed information

Hope you read my comment and *always take time to verify your inquiries when it is about harmful potent products of any kind* .
                    I sometimes buy this " TEC 1 " medication and I live in Canada .
                    TEC 1 ( 300mg Acetaminophen, 15mg Caffeine, and 8mg Codeine )
                    ***Huge difference with { " Percocet " (oxycodone with paracetamol/acetaminophen) tablets are available in the U.S. with 2.5, 5, 7.5, and 10 mg of oxycodone and varying amounts of ... (ref: wikipedia.com) } .
                    In Canada , anyone may get those pills with only an account or ID at any drugstore . So the government agencies may know if anyone buy it in suspicious quantity . Codeine cause constipation !!! Around 7$ CND Dollars / 100 format .

Originally posted by redefinned1 View Post
                    the "tec" is a genaric brand of a percocette in canada and NO its not sold over the counter its a prescribed drug...And the 0636 is endocette another genaric brand for percocette...There not as good as the tec's.

Comment

Originally posted by redefinned1 View Post
                      yes they do have only perscribed percocette here that show up as tec... but only the symbol tec is that.... TEC1 are the form with generic Tylenol caffeine an codien i have one here... i take them when my cyalic nerve acts up... because its difficult to get perscribed narcotics in canada they sell a brand such as tec1s they revise it for downsouth toronto area it has advil in it so its harder on the stomach... disscourage users from taking it... i doubt it helps.. but anyway im from canada an they do sell tec1s over the counter...

Comment

Hello, my name is Chris, and you can in fact buy them over the counter in Canada, i know this because i live in Canada and i buy them myself.

Comment

Working...
                        X