Maroon Capsule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maroon Capsule

I've come across an unmarked maroon capsule that is uniform and smooth around. I think it's maroon but it could possibly be considered red-brown. I was told that it is 20 mg of adderall but there isn't any markings so I am skeptical. Does anyone know if it is adderall> Or could it be something else?

more info... i opened one up and there's brown liquid on the inside. I'm thinking vitamin but I don't know. Any ideas?

Comment

If it were an OTC or Rx drug it would have an imprint, they're req by law to have one, it's prob a vitamin or something along those lines. We can't ID a pill without an imprint, sorry.

Comment

Oval, Dark Maroon Pill, No Markings

I found a baggie containing 10 of these pills after my 15 year old son had several friends sleep over. The place where I found it made me suspicious, however I haven't been able to identify the pill. At least one of the boys said it was cranberry. Is there such a thing? What would it be used for, why would teenage boys have it & why would it be hidden?
        Thanks for the help.

Comment

Dont kid yourself .. You asked the "key" question What would a room full of 15 year old boys want with Cranberry Pills?????? They're probably not cranberry

Comment

Maroon Capsules, Unmarked

Figured it out. The kids are using cranberry capsules to mask pot use.

Comment

Working...
            X