round white pill with 150 on one side, blank on the other side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• round white pill with 150 on one side, blank on the other side

I've searched everywhere for info on this pill. It's a small round white pill with the number 150 and some type of symbol above the number on one side. The other side is blank. The "symbol" above the 150 looks like two small triangles with something that looks like a small candle flame in the middle of those two small triangles.... that's the best way I know how to describe it. No other markings, just that symbol and 150 on one side and the other side blank.

Thank you guys very much for any information.

Take care,

Michael

Could be a company logo above the 150?

Originally posted by mgb1unc View Post
    I've searched everywhere for info on this pill. It's a small round white pill with the number 150 and some type of symbol above the number on one side. The other side is blank. The "symbol" above the 150 looks like two small triangles with something that looks like a small candle flame in the middle of those two small triangles.... that's the best way I know how to describe it. No other markings, just that symbol and 150 on one side and the other side blank.

Thank you guys very much for any information.

Take care,

Michael
    Sorry for replying to my own post.

I think the "symbol" above the 150 could be a company logo.... I'm just not sure.

Any ideas guys?

Thanks.

-Michael

Comment

Any clues, anyone? Please.

-Michael

Comment

Working...
      X