red capsule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red capsule

i found a bottle in a certain person's desk that has the label ripped off. it is a white bottle with non child restraint lid. anyways inside are fairly large red capsules that are completely unmarked. the capsules contain a light green very light powdery substance with an odd smell. if any1 can be of any help please let me know. thanks

Sorry, there's no way to ID a pill without an imprint. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by law to have an imprint, otherwise it could be a vitamin, herbal, energy, diet, foreign or illicit.

Comment

Red pills

I don't want to know why you are going through someones desk but I have this pill. It is generic form of Keflex. It is an antibiotic. Used for infections.

Comment

Cats Meow is correct:

All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by law to have an imprint, otherwise it could be a vitamin, herbal, energy, diet, foreign or illicit.
        Keflex and ALL generics in the US have unique imprints as mandated by law. So if you have a red capsule with no markings that is a generic Keflex, you obviously do not have a generic that is distributed in the United States.

Comment

Working...
        X