White, round pill M inside square on one side, 15 above score on other side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White, round pill M inside square on one side, 15 above score on other side

Am wondering if someone can help me identify this pill. Round, white. On one side is the letter "M" inside a square and on the other side is the number "15" above a score. thanks

M 15 is oxycodone IR 15 mg. The manufacturer describes the color as "light green".

Comment

Originally posted by kirby View Post
      M 15 is oxycodone IR 15 mg. The manufacturer describes the color as "light green".
      I've been prescribed this med, and the pills are DEFINITELY light green and not white. If the OP's pill truly IS white, then it probably isn't the oxycodone. There is no mistaking the color in person!

Comment

Originally posted by cherry14 View Post
        I've been prescribed this med, and the pills are DEFINITELY light green and not white. If the OP's pill truly IS white, then it probably isn't the oxycodone. There is no mistaking the color in person!
        Thank you for your reply and assistance. Upon a second look, in less harsh light, and comparing it to a white envelope, I find that the actual color of the pill in question is actually a very pale ( could be called " light") green.

Comment

Originally posted by kirby View Post
          Thank you for your reply and assistance. Upon a second look, in less harsh light, and comparing it to a white envelope, I find that the actual color of the pill in question is actually a very pale ( could be called " light") green.

Comment

white round pill with m inside square

This is a 15mg roxicet/roxicodone which is a pain killer.

Comment

Working...
            X