Found in teenager's room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found in teenager's room

Football shaped, dark reddish-brown gel cap. No markings, just a seam. Dark red gel. Can anyone help me identify before I confront my teen?

No, there's no way to ID a pill without an imprint. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by law to have an imprint, otherwise it could be a vitamin, herbal, energy, diet, foreign or illicit.

Comment

Sounds like an herbal preparation or possibly an empty cap for putting any number of powders in.

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie1456 View Post
        Sounds like an herbal preparation or possibly an empty cap for putting any number of powders in.
        I believe the original poster said it was a geltab. Maybe i misunderstood you, are you saying that it is empty for no apparent reason or that the OP's daughter would fill it with her own powder? Sorry, I'm confused by your post.

Comment

it just sounds like the vitamin e i used to take. i think its just a vitamin so there is no need to be alarmed imho

Comment

I found the exact same pill in my teenagers room this morning. It is a brown squishy capsule with no markings.

Do you know what it is?

Comment

When i cut it open it had red gooey stuff in it. I found 15 of them in a baggie. Do you think it could be some kind of detox pill?

Comment

We confronted my son and he said it is a detox pill for marijuana. Hope this helps.

Comment

Marijuna isn't something one detox's from, and a pill for this? Get out, he's giving you a line of BS, now if it was something like Marinol which is imprinted UM I might say okay.
                  My hunch is it's Coricidin and he's pulling the wool over your eyes and getting high on them instead.
                  Marijuna detox pill - Get Out!!
                  Last edited by Anonymous; 02-18-2009, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats Meow View Post
                    Marijuna isn't something one detox's from, and a pill for this? Get out, he's giving you a line of BS, now if it was something like Marinol which is imprinted UM I might say okay.
                    My hunch is it's Coricidin and he's pulling the wool over your eyes and getting high on them instead.
                    Marijuna detox pill - Get Out!!
                    It was a pill so the pot doesn't show up in your system for a drug test. It was like cranberry inside. He got them from a friend that gets drug tested and he got them from his mom.

Comment

FYI, there is no such pill that really works to mask marijuana in a UA.

Comment

pill

Originally posted by BJam View Post
                        Football shaped, dark reddish-brown gel cap. No markings, just a seam. Dark red gel. Can anyone help me identify before I confront my teen?
                        sounds to me he is taking a supplement like rip fuel or something along those lines. He can buy it from GNC. It's for energy and exercise.

Comment

hunger supressant

Ephedra-5 fits your description perfectly.

It is an appetite suppressant containing caffeine, several herbs, and ephedrine.
                          It can be used as a legal OTC stimulant.

Comment

You can't say that with any certainty.

Comment

Chromagen iron gel cap? our pts....

take these all the time...

Comment

Working...
                              X